Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really don't know what to do about the clamp down on freedom of speech here in the UK

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
What... do I do? I'm afraid to say anything at all >.<

I was going to post something comparing men to women but... I just don't know what I'll get in trouble for anymore. I don't THINK people have been arrested for posts outside of mainstream social media yet but... don't you think this is mental?

It's a weird situation to be in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVzGtsAycBA

Last edited:
It's not even like I could emigrate because for as long as I have my citizenship here they could probably come after me. Ugh. I dunno.

What would you guys do?

idk I'd worry about the government's draconian measures against free speech but I'm too busy swiveling my head around to avoid looking at a foid for over a millisecond and getting arrested for staring

What... do I do? I'm afraid to say anything at all >.<

I was going to post something comparing men to women but... I just don't know what I'll get in trouble for anymore. I don't THINK people have been arrested for posts outside of mainstream social media yet but... don't you think this is mental?

It's a weird situation to be in.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVzGtsAycBA

Keep a knife next to your bed and if you hear a knock always be ready to slit your wrists. That’s what I’m doing

idk I'd worry about the government's draconian measures against free speech but I'm too busy swiveling my head around to avoid looking at a foid for over a millisecond and getting arrested for staring
It’s not that Bad.

The bad part is there’s no guns. If I had a gun then I could end my life in a second so even if the police came round my house it wouldn’t matter
based

or you could do suicide by cop

(if you dress up as a nigger or raghead, you might take a few cops with you bc it will take them a few minutes to figure out whether it's ok to return fire at a protected minority)

Keep a knife next to your bed and if you hear a knock always be ready to slit your wrists. That’s what I’m doing

I mean, even if I did get arrested for speech I doubt it would end badly enough to consider suicide over!

But I do wonder what the consequences of it could be in another 5 years, say. Maybe by then the punishments will be much harsher who knows.

Or hopefully at some point we'll vote out these crazy parties like Labour and the Tories and put in a party who are at least sane. I do think it's possible.

I mean, even if I did get arrested for speech I doubt it would end badly enough to consider suicide over!
Prison is horrible. Especially because it’s dominated by ethnics and if you go to prison for hate speech then you’re fucked
But I do wonder what the consequences of it could be in another 5 years, say. Maybe by then the punishments will be much harsher who knows.
Depends on who’s voted in next. Labour will put it up to a few years probably, conservative will set it at a few months to a year and on the 0.1% chance reform wins hate speech laws won’t exist
Or hopefully at some point we'll vote out these crazy parties like Labour and the Tories and put in a party who are at least sane. I do think it's possible.
The odds of anything else getting in is extremely slim. Reform would have a chance if the country was 100% white but there’s about 20% of the population who would never dream of voting for farrage. Lib Dems don’t seem too bad but if they got elected they would probably just be a second Conservative Party

Prison is horrible. Especially because it’s dominated by ethnics and if you go to prison for hate speech then you’re fucked

Depends on who’s voted in next. Labour will put it up to a few years probably, conservative will set it at a few months to a year and on the 0.1% chance reform wins hate speech laws won’t exist

The odds of anything else getting in is extremely slim. Reform would have a chance if the country was 100% white but there’s about 20% of the population who would never dream of voting for farrage. Lib Dems don’t seem too bad but if they got elected they would probably just be a second Conservative Party

Pretty much agree yeah other than I think Reform have a much higher chance than that and also I think the Lib Dems would probably be more like Labour than the Tories but to be fair I don't think there's much between them anymore anyway so you could be right.

Pretty much agree yeah other than I think Reform have a much higher chance than that and also I think the Lib Dems would probably be more like Labour than the Tories but to be fair I don't think there's much between them anymore anyway so you could be right.
Reform is the only party that isn’t the same as the others. And if reform won, the Jews would give Nigel a fat check and tell him to keep everything the same