Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really dislike kpop copers, foreign foids who visit East Asia aren't actually dating local rices, theyre still hunting for other western men

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
Seriously, most western foids who visit east asia or are just there for whatever reasons, they are not dating the local men and you can find countless female foreigners in ex-pat forums complaining about the non-existent dating life (and theyre complaining about the foreign white men that are there having an easy time dating multiple countless local women). Not actually complaining about local rice men not wanting them.

One of the reasons why I got hooked on this forum was because of how it saved me from delusions and suffering (I've already noticed it all along, its just that this forum blackpilled me and finalized it with data as well as a community of low value losers noticing the exact same thing playing out in their observations).

No way in hell you can ever deny the racepill. Most foids, EVEN if they're visiting east Asia, do not want Asian men. Its as simple as that. @Tenshi, you can cherry pick all you want you Korean American ricecel larping as a brazilian hapa lol. You're American written and spoken English is spot ON!

I'm fuckin done. Foids are so evil and racist how can you be on this forum and continue with that bullshit kpop cope.

Please enable the likes and comments section on your youtube channel btw!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSprfurMqOQ

Last edited:
Women want masculine men kpop guys are fags

most kpop changs had plastic surgery to achieve their current looks

Women want masculine men kpop guys are fags
Exactly! Its plain as day on the most obvious level. No matter how liberal or woke foids are, they still want tall white masculine men. And Asian men almost always exclusively fall in the undesirable category for most women.

Because we are usually short, ugly, and hairless. There is absolutely no denying it. Women of all races strongly discriminate against Asian men for looking ugly, feminine, and largely undesirable in so many ways.

I'm not even angry anymore, I just realize reality for what it is. We ALL dislike black foids for being ugly and masculine. Most foids of ALL races, dislike us East Asian men very strongly. Theres just no damn denying it. I envy those clueless rice tourists sometimes who often have rice girlfriends with them. They have no fuckin idea. They have role models, feel masculine and everything. They are normal. I am a miserable fuckin ricecel in burgerland.

Last edited:
Kpop Changs are desired. But they are literally top 0.000001% so who fucking cares

Kpop Changs are desired. But they are literally top 0.000001% so who fucking cares
Yea, desired by ugly western foid rejects. Thats the best we rice men can literally do. Kpop maxx to the utmost degree and barely be able to get butt ugly fat western foids (who cope with kpop because normie or chadlites don't want them). This is true in most of the damn cases.

FUckin seriously man, Kpop cope, race nationalism cope, and alcohol cope are the most unhealthy copes for incels. Its so sad because race and alcohol are broad sweeping subjects/factors. Kpop cope is a delusional fuckin niche cope people like @Tenshi cling onto and wonder why he's still suffering.

Last edited:
Yea, desired by ugly western foid rejects. Thats the best we rice men can literally do. Kpop maxx to the utmost degree and barely be able to get butt ugly fat western foids (who cope with kpop because normie or chadlites don't want them). This is true in most of the damn cases.

FUckin seriously man, Kpop cope, race nationalism cope, and alcohol cope are the most unhealthy copes for incels. Its so sad because race and alcohol are broad sweeping subjects/factors. Kpop cope is a delusional fuckin niche cope people like @Tenshi cling onto and wonder why he's still suffering.
No they attract a lot of JBs but its still out of reach because nigga please. They are like 100 in 7 billion

No they attract a lot of JBs but its still out of reach because nigga please. They are like 100 in 7 billion
Good thing I'm not the only one to notice. A lot of 14 - 17 year old foids are into that kpop chang bullshit. But even still, after that into college and beyond, they keep it low key and don't tell anyone that theyre into it. In the almost exact same way that foids don't let others know that they listen to EDM. Only ugly reject foids are into EDM or Kpop for a while until they discover that they have a lot of options in college and post college life and take on more conformist normie tastes for the sake of conformity sake..

Good thing I'm not the only one to notice. A lot of 14 - 17 year old foids are into that kpop chang bullshit. But even still, after that into college and beyond, they keep it low key and don't tell anyone that theyre into it. In the almost exact same way that foids don't let others know that they listen to EDM. Only ugly reject foids are into EDM or Kpop for a while until they discover that they have a lot of options in college and post college life and take on more conformist normie tastes for the sake of conformity sake..
So it goes like this: some JBs are into KPOP then after highschool they forget about that. And only foids past their teens who like KPOP are twitter niggresses. Always.

I'm just at a really low point right now. It is what it is. Godspeed to you @Tenshi. You can cling onto that niche kpop/squid game cope with dear life all you want. It works for you and keeps you going.

But I'm far more realistic and grim. Next time you get high on your kpop cope and go into the mall and start randomly hitting on foids, think about the ugly fat masculine looking black foid that you consistently ignore or hardly realize that is there.

That is how whites largely view you as an Asian male, as well as Blacks in general. We are ugly as fuck to whites and deserve our marginalization, oppression, and/or poverty. Except we Asians have sheer raw intelligence going for us which is a large thorn on the side of whites as far as economic competition, but they can circumnavigate that by literally fucking or marrying all or most of our foids.

I still have great sympathy for blacks. I know they have low average IQs and are criminal prone but there is no denying the element of marginalization that they face from whites, in the same way that whites marginalize us East Asian men (not East Asian women of course). Its funny because you see all of these white and asian whores with BLM in their dating or social media profiles but an Asian incel like me truly feels far more empathy (because of similar circumstance) for blacks than they ever will because those same BLM foids don't even date blacks rofl, at least rarely. I actually like black foids (because they are minority foids, and can be bluntly humorous) as long as they are not too super ghetto. White foids, I absolutely cannot stand regardless of class or looks level. Not one single bit. They most certainly have this oozing inhumanity element about them that there is absolutely no denying. Its so sad that so many noodlewhores worship whites and emulate the white foids. Fuckin despicable.

Strange times that you would find more wokeness on a hateful shitposting loser incel forum than you will find wokeness anywhere else (because wokeness anywhere else especially in mainstream society, is usually fake and not genuine).

Last edited:
Cope, no foid is into this kpop shit, it is over for me and all other ricecels, stop giving me this false hope bullshit
Its not fake hope and they are. But youll never be a kpop Chang. Top of the top Changs

I literally look like those guys and I cant even get a kiss, fuck off with your bluepill, rice = automatically over
Strong 4th post. See you in ban appeals

This argument is done, im not gonna argue with a bluepiller
This argument isnt the only thing that's done :lul::lul::lul:
See you in ban appeals

I would get banned for saying I look like people who dont attract girls? Lmao you are completely retarded, typical kpop coper
See you in ban appeals :dab:

OP coping again

View: https://youtu.be/htLmvJYp3to

Why on earth would a foid visit a foreign country to look for men of their own country, this cope actually doesn't make sense, OP has gone into copium overdrive.

EDIT: I noticed above video they actually met in western country, so here's another:

View: https://youtu.be/g4ajdr90aWM

Tldr: OP is coping, coping HARD

Last edited:
OP coping again

View: https://youtu.be/htLmvJYp3to

Why on earth would a foid visit a foreign country to look for men of their own country, this cope actually doesn't make sense, OP has gone into copium overdrive.

EDIT: I noticed above video they actually met in western country, so here's another:

View: https://youtu.be/g4ajdr90aWM

Tldr: OP is coping, coping HARD

just look like an insect and get yourself white stacy bro, it's easy :feelsclown:

on a serious note now, I have NEVER seen in my entire life what is happening nowadays with this whole hallyu thing. Attractive foids literally doing sexual tourism (or something like that) to asian countries seeking asian males. It's not even a western only thing, I could spend hours linking these videos from all over the world with thousands of views of foids who also want that

I have seen irl these women, it's that significant. Women literally learning asian languages in hopes to get with asian guys.

@starcrapoo just stop coping and accept it, even if that's true these girls didn't stop liking or finding asian guys attractive, quit being a pussy and go find yourself one of these instead of trying to compete with white chads over racist sluts.

I think cumskin foids in Korea are the only ones who are actually fucking local men. In Japan, China, SEA etc as you said they don't date local ricecels and basically become femcels since the male sexpats don't want them either :lul:

But I'm far more realistic and grim. Next time you get high on your kpop cope and go into the mall and start randomly hitting on foids, think about the ugly fat masculine looking black foid that you consistently ignore or hardly realize that is there.
High IQ. It's hard to accept, but this is exactly how 99% of foids view Asian males, even noodlewhores.

Mursi_Lip_Plate%2C_Ethiopia_%2811886606444%29.jpg

Would you fuck that thing as a male?

ym7ynj4dpez41.jpg

Would you fuck that thing as a female?

Same thing :feelsrope:

I envy those clueless rice tourists sometimes who often have rice girlfriends with them. They have no fuckin idea. They have role models, feel masculine and everything. They are normal. I am a miserable fuckin ricecel in burgerland.
They are the most bluepilled of the bunch. Most ricecels in Asia are aware they are a joke in the West and will just get mogged by below average whites, laughed at by foids and beat up by blacks. That's why something like 90% of Asian tourists are female, for obvious reasons.

and beat up by blacks.
Those are the faggot tier ricecels, and it is utterly deserved.

Rice have (or had) reputation for being best martial artists on earth, strong rice's should strive to keep that going.

Please do tell me @Tenshi, where in America should I relocate as an Asian American male to find these foids that you are talking about that are into Asian guys.

And no, I am not flying over to some far flung East Asian country where I don't speak the language, know the culture, or care about them for that matter.

You're fuckin delusional if you think things will ever change. Thats like saying things will get better for black foids. Go on a dating app and look carefully at all the black foids. You wouldn't date or fuck 99% of them. The harsh reality is that women of all races feel the exact same for Asian men (and most men of color for that matter). I'm done with delusional kpop copers denying the racepill like you. Its not healthy for me so I have to block you. Just as I've blocked bummerdrummer (for being a really retarded hateful race extremist on this forum), trying to ascend (because trying to ascend honestly believes that black men have high smv which is just laughable)

Last edited:
Please do tell me @Tenshi, where in America should I relocate as an Asian American male to find these foids that you are talking about that are into Asian guys.

And no, I am no flying over to some far flung East Asian country where I don't speak the language, know the culture, or care about them for that matter.

You're fuckin delusional if you think things will ever change. Thats like saying things will get better for black foids. Go on a dating app and look carefully at all the black foids. You wouldn't date or fuck 99% of them. The harsh reality is that women of all races feel the exact same for Asian men (and all men of color for that matter). I'm done with delusional kpop copers denying the racepill like you. Its not healthy for me so I have to block you. Just as I've blocked bummerdrummer (for being a really retarded hateful race extremist on this forum), trying to ascend (because trying to ascend honestly believes that black men have high smv which is just laughable)
while it could help you don't need to relocate, just fucking go to the next big asian event in your city and do some approaches there with girls you see are into asian stuff, it's that simple

see how well you can do, ofc it won't matter if you look like absolute shit but if you looksmax to a certain point where people are not disgusted by you eventually you will find a girl willing to go out with you. Idk how you look so I can't say how much you should improve.

In your situation, I'd be in every bts/kpop event I could.

while it could help you don't need to relocate, just fucking go to the next big asian event in your city and do some approaches there with girls you see are into asian stuff, it's that simple
He'd probably rather rot in his basement and post here, getting mad at his own theories and conclusions
In your situation, I'd be in every bts/kpop event I could.
High IQ :bigbrain:

He'd probably rather rot in his basement and post here, getting mad at his own theories and conclusions

High IQ :bigbrain:
I'm not delusional and I know the overall sociological situation in America very well, not just in race and dating but small nuances in American social life. Seems we have many delusional copers even on this forum. But hey, it works for you and keeps you going, then good for you.

But my advice is dont get mad or surprised when you keep failing because you fooled yourself with delusional cope.

Kpop is COPE no data to support this bullshit theory just cherrypicked youtube videos and screenshots. People who support this theory should honestly be banned for cherrypicking.

Kpop is COPE no data to support this bullshit theory just cherrypicked youtube videos and screenshots. People who support this theory should honestly be banned for cherrypicking.
Same could be said for all racial theories tbh

Close the borders to all cracker men

I still have great sympathy for blacks. I know they have low average IQs and are criminal prone but there is no denying the element of marginalization that they face from whites, in the same way that whites marginalize us East Asian men (not East Asian women of course). Its funny because you see all of these white and asian whores with BLM in their dating or social media profiles but an Asian incel like me truly feels far more empathy (because of similar circumstance) for blacks than they ever will because those same BLM foids don't even date blacks rofl, at least rarely. I actually like black foids (because they are minority foids, and can be bluntly humorous) as long as they are not too super ghetto. White foids, I absolutely cannot stand regardless of class or looks level. Not one single bit. They most certainly have this oozing inhumanity element about them that there is absolutely no denying. Its so sad that so many noodlewhores worship whites and emulate the white foids. Fuckin despicable.
Coping

Currycel here you guys have such high SMV compared to rest of Asia it’s not even funny:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back