Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really can't understand why the world can't admit that only looks matters.

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
It doesn't seem like virtue signaling, they actually believe in personality and find the idea that only appearance matters absurd.

What's so absurd about that? I can't understand it, it's very obvious to me, since I was a child I knew that only appearance mattered.

im going to bed

It’s more than just a physical thing there’s more going on behind the scenes which causes so much love and worship of attractive people , I can explain if you want

It only matters when you don't have it. Looks don't matter when you're already good looking.

It’s more than just a physical thing there’s more going on behind the scenes which causes so much love and worship of attractive people , I can explain if you want
like a transcendal drive force?

It doesn't seem like virtue signaling, they actually believe in personality and find the idea that only appearance matters absurd.

What's so absurd about that? I can't understand it, it's very obvious to me, since I was a child I knew that only appearance mattered.
Clown world is BASED on gaslight

like a transcendal drive force?
No , it’s just that the amount of bone development you receive determines the amount of love you receive from other people because it also effect your brain development

No , it’s just that the amount of bone development you receive determines the amount of love you receive from other people because it also effect your brain development
I know there is the halo effect
And all the logic
But they just ignore it, they not only ignore it but they treat it as if it were something absurd, that doesn't make sense to me
I can't believe people have so much faith in lies

bc they need hard working slaves to keep soyciety running
you know how in the game palworld the pals the little pokemon characters they become less efficient at working when their tired and sad
and thats how it is with humans and they dont want that
bluepill keeps the world spinning
But they don't seem to do this consciously, perhaps it is an unconscious and collective gaslight and perhaps encouraged by propaganda
But this amounts to gangstalking paranoia (I consider it plausible, I don't care about centralized truth)

Enlighten us Rabbi,

But they don't seem to do this consciously, perhaps it is an unconscious and collective gaslight and perhaps encouraged by propaganda
But this amounts to gangstalking paranoia (I consider it plausible, I don't care about centralized truth)
i think its usually young people who are lucky and havent experienced the BP in their lives and rich people
of course when you live a great life havent been through shit you will think personality is everything
so i guess its just privileged people saying this
the fortunate people but then again i feel a good amount of them know that looks matter but get off on lying about it
basically IT

Last edited:
Because society looks down on people who tell others the truth about things so normies groom their children to genuinely believe that personality and shit matters :feelskek:

It's remnant social narratives from a time where such looks as determinative of hierarchical status were obscured by religious asceticism, fanciful dress, and social mannerisms.

maele-verlaine-1907-007-jpg.1214649

This is from the illustrated eroticist artist Martin van Maele in early 20th century France.

This world where sexual desire was a hidden thing buried in contrast to the class and aristocracy of society - that world is gone. However, families repeat the same basic narratives and ideas that were perhaps more believable in that world than this one. And these beliefs, ideas, and mores are still deeply rooted in our psyche.

Like motherfucker, so much of our children's songs are racist Minstrel songs. "Shoe fly don't bother me" is about a black slave who's basically a stupid farm animal that can't comprehend spiritual matters, so when the angels are lassoing people to heaven, he's telling the angels to "shoe fly don't bother me".

"Turkey in a straw" (the Steamboat Willie song) is a clean version of "Old Zip Coon" which is about a black man trying to be a civilized white man but he's too retarded to figure it out.

"Oh Susanna" is about a wandering stupid black man trying to fall in love with a white woman, etc.

Do people own slaves or take pleasure mocking black people because they are stupid? Not really. But it's just unconscious cultural patterns.

Attachments

• maele-verlaine-1907-007.jpg
    maele-verlaine-1907-007.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 116
it's like religion

people pretend that physical appearance doesn't matter because of some invisible sky god

and now in a secular society, people pretend that physical appearance doesn't matter because of the invisible 'personality'

they find importance in invisible, improbable things that don't exist

because they are of no importance

If you were attractive and found out that the only reason any person has treated you nicely was because of your appearance, you’d have a crisis.

It's remnant social narratives from a time where such looks as determinative of hierarchical status were obscured by religious asceticism, fanciful dress, and social mannerisms.

maele-verlaine-1907-007-jpg.1214649

This is from the illustrated eroticist artist Martin van Maele in early 20th century France.

This world where sexual desire was a hidden thing buried in contrast to the class and aristocracy of society - that world is gone. However, families repeat the same basic narratives and ideas that were perhaps more believable in that world than this one. And these beliefs, ideas, and mores are still deeply rooted in our psyche.

Like motherfucker, so much of our children's songs are racist Minstrel songs. "Shoe fly don't bother me" is about a black slave who's basically a stupid farm animal that can't comprehend spiritual matters, so when the angels are lassoing people to heaven, he's telling the angels to "shoe fly don't bother me".

"Turkey in a straw" (the Steamboat Willie song) is a clean version of "Old Zip Coon" which is about a black man trying to be a civilized white man but he's too retarded to figure it out.

"Oh Susanna" is about a wandering stupid black man trying to fall in love with a white woman, etc.

Do people own slaves or take pleasure mocking black people because they are stupid? Not really. But it's just unconscious cultural patterns.
1800s hentia

Ok

If you were attractive and found out that the only reason any person has treated you nicely was because of your appearance, you’d have a crisis.
nah why

people would still appreciate it

Brutal it’s cucks fault

Because they want to have a feeling of superiority over the people like us who they have genetic advantage over while spewing this bullshit to those who have the genetic advantage over them so they can feel as good as possible about them selves.

If you are ugly then in order to achieve something you have to be born in a rich family, born with exceptionally high IQ or work your ASS OFF sometimes on the verge of exhaustion.

It doesnt benefit foids thats why

Yep.

They want to cling to the idea that every and any problem can be solved by just a bit of effort and hard work.
i wish that were true
i wish everyone were equal
but some people are more “equal” than others