Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i really cant do this anymore

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i have been trying to survive everyday but my boredom and lonliness eats me alive lets aside being able to have sex with a foid so now i have been trying to focus on other aspects on my life for example listening to music playing games but they dont really help me anymore i am running out of copes and the world is to blame. we live in a world were people have no empathy and sympathy whatsoever towards you once they see you they are repulsed by you because of the halo effect of how your looks can be let me give u a example jeremy meeks as soon his mugshot came out people starting praising him because he had blue eyes and a strong jawline now this is pure blackpill so its really over isnt it i tried to be hopeful but it didnt help because i know nothing will get any better this world is getting worse day by day, killings, rapes, and assualts happened everyday but what they dont cover is the plight of young men on this world who have no hope but to suffer for the rest of their lives because of the way they look so i generally think the blackpill shouId be spoke about more often because if it was spoken more often men will wake up and go against females and normies and destroy them.

i have been trying to survive everyday but my boredom and lonliness eats me alive lets aside being able to have sex with a foid so now i have been trying to focus on other aspects on my life for example listening to music playing games but they dont really help me anymore i am running out of copes and the world is to blame. we live in a world were people have no empathy and sympathy whatsoever towards you once they see you they are repulsed by you because of the halo effect of how your looks can be let me give u a example jeremy meeks as soon his mugshot came out people starting praising him because he had blue eyes and a strong jawline now this is pure blackpill so its really over isnt it i tried to be hopeful but it didnt help because i know nothing will get any better this world is getting worse day by day, killings, rapes, and assualts happened everyday but what they dont cover is the plight of young men on this world who have no hope but to suffer for the rest of their lives because of the way they look so i generally think the blackpill shouId be spoke about more often because if it was spoken more often men will wake up and go against females and normies and destroy them.
Life is shit :smonk:

Can relate, I also can’t cope anymore :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I fap up to 7 times a day and STILL get raging boners because of the way my slutty foid mother dresses :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:and my incel rage outbursts increase by the day:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

All these toilets outside dressing like onlyfans whores teasing us incels and won’t let us ascend with them:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: i relate so much :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
yea fuck foids ngl they all are the worst creatures ever they make men kill themselves and laugh about it

Why do they hate us so much:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels: every day i am crying my eyes out when I remember how they bullied me since the day i was born, even 1/10 landwhales humiliated and bullied me all the time:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Even the foids on IT made a whole thread about me and mocked one of my copes I literally cried when i saw the things they were saying about me they were so repulsed by me:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
ingore them they are faggots dude i also got bullied by foids on snap and shit it feels bad dude :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: