Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I realize something big

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I realize it can’t be over cause it never begined for me. It is not over if it didn’t begin simple as that. I think other incels can get a lifefuel for this because we know it can not be over if it didn’t start.

Yes. It's true that for some incels, it never even began. So there is some relief in knowing that there's nothing you could have done.

But if it never began for you, that still means it's over. It's just that it was over since before the beginning.

It never started so you have the right to walk naked in the street and chase women like a chimp

:feelssus: When did you come back?

If it didn't start it can't be over? Kind of a catch 22

I realize it can’t be over cause it never begined for me. It is not over if it didn’t begin simple as that. I think other incels can get a lifefuel for this because we know it can not be over if it didn’t start.
Yeah man you're fucking low IQ as shit. It's over. Normies will lie to you on reddit I will be honest

I love you though man and hope it gets better none of us chose to be born subhumans

brainrot logic

That it never began is no lifefuel, Sitting on the sidelines watching chad grab all the girls in the summer while i cant even get a smidge of love, I feel son alone