Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I read quite an upsetting post on the subreddit relationship advice

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/knnuvv/i_f18_think_my_boyfriend_views_me_as_his_property/

If you're too lazy to read through: to summarise what happened, a red-pill type guy is dating an 18 year old whore. He's traditional
and acts in the same way that I'm sure many of us would if we ascended. The upsetting part is that western whores are ruined even as young as 18,
she already had a fuck buddy plus this quote "I’ve been with this guy a year and a bit and besides this we’re very good with one another. he’s very caring, considerate and just over all one of the best guys I’ve ever been with." Meaning that she's already been through a lot of guys.

Basically ascension is not gonna even gonna be good for us because deep in our minds we'll know that she's taken so many Chads already

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/knnuvv/i_f18_think_my_boyfriend_views_me_as_his_property/

If you're too lazy to read through: to summarise what happened, a red-pill type guy is dating an 18 year old whore. He's traditional
and acts in the same way that I'm sure many of us would if we ascended. The upsetting part is that western whores are ruined even as young as 18,
she already had a fuck buddy plus this quote "I’ve been with this guy a year and a bit and besides this we’re very good with one another. he’s very caring, considerate and just over all one of the best guys I’ve ever been with." Meaning that she's already been through a lot of guys.

Basically ascension is not gonna even gonna be good for us because deep in our minds we'll know that she's taken so many Chads already

just fucking lol at women man

never marry

And of course the comment section is full of delusional foid bullies who reassure the foid perpetrator that she is not a vile criminal.

Today on clown world, good is bad, and bad is good, afflict the poorcels, steal from the defenselesscels, and enslave all bluepilledcels till they have no use anymore, realize its over and then commit suicide all the while shutting down their victimhood and protraying them as society's worst villains. This is good and righteous in the sight of Allah. #StaywokeNPCs

Why do you bother going on soy.ddit and specifically these normie subreddits?

every foid is corrupted nowadays jfl