Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I rated a toilet

CherryFlavoured

CherryFlavoured

I sure wish I could pop a girl's cherry!
★★★★★
I created an instagram fake account with chad pictures and was talking to a toilet, she is so ugly and she fell in love with chad, every morning she wrote me and wanted to write to me all day, yesterday she told me to rate her, I gave her an solid 4 and the next minute she posted on story how she cry and then she removed her profile picture and posted on notices that I destroyed her totally :lul:
Today she didnt wrote me and left me on seen

:lul: :lul: :lul: Was it a random one or do you know her?
For years I make fake ig accounts and follow random girls, 20% of them follow me back and I wrote to all of them, I have a lot of funny stories how I humble this toilets but conversations are in romanian, only once in 2020 I talked to a girl from netherlands that send me a ton of nudes and I created an fake facebook with her ex pictures and send the nudes to her dad and said that your daughter made my cock feel good :lul:

Post the ss, i will translate the language for some kekfuel

For years I make fake ig accounts and follow random girls, 20% of them follow me back and I wrote to all of them, I have a lot of funny stories how I humble this toilets but conversations are in romanian, only once in 2020 I talked to a girl from netherlands that send me a ton of nudes and I created an fake facebook with her ex pictures and send the nudes to her dad and said that your daughter made my cock feel good :lul:
did the dad respond ?

How did you make the fake chad. Is there an app for that?

did the dad respond ?
Yes, he told me to delete the pictures and that he will talk to her, same day she write me that her ex send to her dad her nudes lol, was a big scandal there, I have her nudes saved on drive, I dont know if im getting banned if ill post them here, she even called my dick coco, she said my dick is her pet :lul:
Now imagine with some fake pics what can you get but in real life? To have real sex, real love, a toilet to be that obsessed with you is crazy.

How did you make the fake chad. Is there an app for that?
Stole from other ig users, my only copes are chad fishing and gaming since 2018, I only go out with my face covered to buy kebab and with bike or pennyboard so only thing keeping me sane is this chad fishing shit