Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I RAPED A IRL FOID!

lu.jones

lu.jones

Wiggercel heightcel cutecel autismcel
ok I didn’t. But since I know no one will care about me roping this is the only way I can get attention to my rope.

Well that’s it, today I’m roping (hopefully, if all goes to plan) I’m so fucking tired . I’ve hated my life for 3 years now. I can’t remember the last time I was happy.

Every morning I hope I don’t wake up, every night I hope it’s my last. IM tired . I just want this to end.

This world wasn’t made for me and it would be marginally better with me out of it. Everyday I feel my grasp on reality loosen. I’ve started hearing screaming and seeing things that aren’t there . It’s driving me insane.

The hate in my soul is engulfing me. I HATE women so much. It’s so brutal.

And the funniest part is this is gonna be the best part of my life. And a life like this isn’t worth living . Some people have it worse than me, I know. But I wouldn’t blame them for roping either .

This world is nothing but relentless pain. And I’m fucking tired.

See you (hopefully not) on Monday

one-punch-man-one-punch.gif

Do you agree with what this user is saying?

Are you actually killing your self?

Maybe I do it today as well. Method: train.

Are you really sure, that this ist the only solution? But Bye Bye brocel.

Jews and foids win when ugly men kill themselves

Are you really sure, that this ist the only solution? But Bye Bye brocel.
When things don't get better when you just try and try and try and never ask the reason why — what else can you do?

DON'T ROPE
DON'T ROPE
DON'T ROPE

But can you live with that much humiliation from society?
You only get one life and no after life

Your only here for 60ish years, the rest is being dead forever, infinity.

You have plenty of time to be dead so be alive

I won’t try to talk you out of it because I know it takes a life of hell to drive someone to this. If you go through with it, good luck. I hope it goes as well as possible and isn’t too painful.

All night Ive been thinking about it
Wow… a whole night :feelsseriously:. Brother i definitely don’t recommend this method of suicide, if something goes wrong your life will be even more fucked up than it already is. But if you still plan on going through with this my brother i pray you are reborn as chad

In Love Cat GIF

Don’t do it man I rather see you tomorrow

You only get one life and no after life

Your only here for 60ish years, the rest is being dead forever, infinity.

You have plenty of time to be dead so be alive
Idc man I'm OK with being dead.

I won’t try to talk you out of it because I know it takes a life of hell to drive someone to this. If you go through with it, good luck. I hope it goes as well as possible and isn’t too painful.
Thx bro

Wow… a whole night :feelsseriously:. Brother i definitely don’t recommend this method of suicide, if something goes wrong your life will be even more fucked up than it already is. But if you still plan on going through with this my brother i pray you are reborn as chad

In Love Cat GIF
What method u recommend