Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I randomly but very rarely have coping whims, being delusional and hopeful... and then I go outside

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Yesterday I told myself I'll start working out regularly (at home ofc) and eat more fruit and vegetables, and less junk food, to "improve my looks". I did a few strength exercises, feeling good. Deep down I knew it doesn't work but it felt good. I don't know why I have those whims, but likely, it's my brain coping. I

Then I go outside, like today to a store, where almost everyone gave me a strange prolonged look or stare, or nudges the other person pointing in my direction (this all has been happening for minimum 15 years now).

I look at myself in the mirror – a very strange head/skull with abnormal individual features and proportions, objectively deformed and extremely asymmetric face, looks back at me (with better asymmetry I'd still look extremely strange — and surgery isn't possible for me, for many reasons, I checked with many doctors; mostly because of how my skull is structured).

And no, I won't ever act out, or say anything – it has occurred that I gave someone the finger and maybe next time I'll tell them, can I help you!? I don't want to make a freaking scene. I'm just sad and venting.

Last edited:
The government should give you incentives

TheGrayWolf

Damn, and I thought I was one of very few. I'm sorry for you man.

I very rarely see someone who I would stare at bc of ugliness.

I've overheard like 3x on 3 separate occasions, "that's the ugliest person I've ever seen!"....... and many times "what is that?"; "is that a woman?" (all brutal to me) or "looks like a monster" (because of missing facial bones, strange skull and oversized proportions). Not 'bitching' here, just venting.

Sad truly sad
Sometimes I feel sad, sometimes just very numb bc I'm so used to it.
The government should give you incentives
Thank you

Happens to me too bro ur not alone

Damn, and I thought I was one of very few. I'm sorry for you man.

I've overheard like 3x on 3 separate occasions, "that's the ugliest person I've ever seen!", and many times "what is that?"; "is that a woman?" (all brutal to me) or "looks like a monster" (because of missing facial bones, strange skull and oversized proportions). Not 'bitching' here, just venting.

Sometimes I feel sad, sometimes just very numb bc I'm so used to it.

Thank you
I was talking about the title I dont get stared at or laughed at sorry man that is truly brutal :feelsbadman:

Happens to me too bro ur not alone
Damn bro, and I thought I was one of very few. I'm sorry for you man. Is it people of all ages, social classes and genders for you too?

I've overheard like 3x on 3 separate occasions, "that's the ugliest person I've ever seen!"....... and many times "what is that?"; "is that a woman?" (all brutal to me) or "looks like a monster" (because of missing facial bones, strange skull and oversized proportions). Not 'bitching' here, just venting.

Permaban
The rope is calling you bro-cel

Yesterday I told myself I'll start working out regularly (at home ofc) and eat more fruit and vegetables, and less junk food, to "improve my looks". I did a few strength exercises, feeling good. Deep down I knew it doesn't work but it felt good. I don't know why I have those whims, but likely, it's my brain coping. I

Then I go outside, like today to a store, where almost everyone gave me a strange prolonged look or stare, or nudges the other person pointing in my direction (this all has been happening for minimum 15 years now).

I look at myself in the mirror – a very strange head/skull with abnormal individual features and proportions, objectively deformed and extremely asymmetric face, looks back at me (with better asymmetry I'd still look extremely strange — and surgery isn't possible for me, for many reasons, I checked with many doctors; mostly because of how my skull is structured).

And no, I won't ever act out, or say anything – it has occurred that I gave someone the finger and maybe next time I'll tell them, can I help you!? I don't want to make a freaking scene. I'm just sad and venting.
5'4 and thinking like this? Jfl

5'4"| 1/10 face&head​

to improve muscles and acne most of all (not that it matters if I did improve that) but like I clearly admitted, I was/am coping and it's only random "whims"

Last edited:
Damn bro, and I thought I was one of very few. I'm sorry for you man. Is it people of all ages, social classes and genders for you too?

I have to jut my jaw forward to look human otherwise i look more like a rodent than human its fucked bro yeah i got made fun of too brocel youre not alone. Not people of all ages basically just my peers

I have to jut my jaw forward to look human otherwise i look more like a rodent than human its fucked bro yeah i got made fun of too brocel youre not alone. Not people of all ages basically just my peers
Damn bro, that sucks too. But yeah in my case it's also old people, I instantly feel like I'm in some nightmare but it's all real. And as you probably also know yourself the implications are just as bad as the actual stares. No gf, ever. Let alone a decent one.

Why do you even go outside ?

If its for food then just order online ot make your parents get it
Yup, that's usually the case. But today I needed something very fast, no sameday Delivery in my area.
Sometimes I need to go to the Doctor or my parents force me to go outside (it's complicated).

So oder so, also at home I feel sad and hopeless, knowing I'll always be this weird looking guy and no gf, much less a decent one.

Yup, that's usually the case. But today I needed something very fast, no sameday Delivery in my area.
Sometimes I need to go to the Doctor or my parents force me to go outside (it's complicated).

So oder so, also at home I feel sad and hopeless, knowing I'll always be this weird looking guy and no gf, much less a decent one.
You can still get a hyperrealistic facemask for going outside

No gf, ever. Let alone a decent one.
Man if it were just that id be fine with it. I envy the cels who arent medically deformed and are just unattractive to women cause of hypergamy they can at least exist out there in the real world without normies fucking with them

Man if it were just that id be fine with it. I envy the cels who arent medically deformed and are just unattractive to women cause of hypergamy they can at least exist out there in the real world without normies fucking with them
:cryfeels: well put

But your parents understand u at least tho right mine expect me to go careermaxx like normies JFLL i cant make this shit up bro
Nope, ironically, they are like yours. I believe you. They always wanted me to focus on school and future "career", and it was always (mostly implicitly) clear that they knew I'd never get a gf (due to first and foremost, my looks - and strange personality as well). They are both of the mind, a "good" career is important. But with my looks, how should I ever get a good job? I'm doing a university degree 100% online btw.

I know how it feels like to be stared at, it's so fucking brutal and dehumanising. You don't deserve this shit bro, you're a great guy, I'm sorry man :(

Same. I wouldn't be able to ascend in the past. In fact, I would probably be treated worse

This is why I stay inside most the time, dealing with looks, laughs and sometimes even comments from normfags is so enraging. Sorry that happened to you.

This is why I stay inside most the time, dealing with looks, laughs and sometimes even comments from normfags is so enraging. Sorry that happened to you.
Never leave your room if youre trucel tier in looks