Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I ran into a pole once.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
My left eye area and shoulder swelled up just after a few seconds.

Was a pretty embarrassing moment as it happened in front of all the normies. Got some really weird and dirty looks.

brutal
were u drunk or are you blind?

brutal
were u drunk or are you blind?
No, I was looking at something else on the road, and then bam, all i could hear was the metallic sound of the pole bumping into my head. :feelstastyman:

When I was a kid I used to larp as a martial artist and kept punching a metal pole to condition my knuckles to be tougher but all it did was fuck up my two little knuckles on both hands which stunted their growth or something because they’re smaller than normal

When I was a kid I used to larp as a martial artist and kept punching a metal pole to condition my knuckles to be tougher but all it did was fuck up my two little knuckles on both hands which stunted their growth or something because they’re smaller than normal
I am sorry to hear that. :feelsbadman::cryfeels: