Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I rage less at women.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
The more you learn about female psychology. The less you take them seriously. Trust me. My hate for foids is more laughable now and I blame men for being soys and giving them sexual liberation and rights. I see them more as cute animals or children. When unwatched an untamed. They can have out of orderly behaviour and lack ration. But you still love them for what they are. I can't take them seriously enough to hate, I see them more in a cartoon-ish fashion. I realized that toilets are cartoons. And once I realized that it was more of a laughable hate than serious one. If that makes sense

If they's anything i hate worse. it's soys and normies. Normies are so desperate for pussy and status. They will commit apathetic acts just for it. And soys are so in denial of their inceldom and lack so much masculinity. Being woman orbiters and cucks, something that I will always find pathetic. It's because they know better since men are naturally smarter. But still continue being woman worshippers

Tagging High IQ Users:

@Pixycel
@Tenshi
@lemon21

[UWSL]Somebody tag more [/UWSL]

Last edited:
The more you learn about female psychology. The less you take them seriously. Trust me. I've moved past the phase of hating foids and having rage upon them. I blame men for being soys and giving them sexual liberation and rights. I see them more as cute animals or children. When unwatched an untamed. They can have out of orderly behaviour and lack ration. But you still love them for what they are. I can't take them seriously enough to hate, I see them more in a cartoon-ish fashion. I realized that toilets are cartoons.

If they's anything i hate, it's soys and normies. Normies are so desperate for pussy and status. They will commit apathetic acts just for it. And soys are so in denial of their inceldom and lack so much masculinity. Being woman orbiters and cucks, something that I will always find pathetic.
Men gave them rights and what did they choose? they choose to be degenerate attention whores

Men gave them rights and what did they choose? they choose to be degenerate attention whores
But you see,they can't help it. It's part of their inherent biology. Would you hate a bee for stinging you? They are just annoying and not to be taken seriously

Last edited:
But you see,they can't help it. It's part of their inherent biology. Would you hate a bee for stinging you?
yeah because i didn't do nothing to it besides mind my own business :feelsjuice:

But you see,they can't help it. It's part of their inherent biology. Would you hate a bee for stinging you?
Doesn’t mean I enjoy it. That’s their true behavior and it’s disgusting. Once we have a societal collapse and we take womens rights away. They’ll shut the fuck up and get in the kitchen making apple pies

im really tired of seeing cuckold shit on here man

Yes i would hate bees and foids for their inherent nature. Doesnt matter whether they can help it or not. I hate what they do and what they are.

im really tired of seeing cuckold shit on here man

Yes i would hate bees and foids for their inherent nature. Doesnt matter whether they can help it or not. I hate what they do and what they are.
True. Maybe I might change my mind soon. But for now, I just feel foids are cartoony and more if a meme. But yeah I get it, if I had a girlfriend or a wife, I could see myself hitting her alot.

Women can patronize us too. They can look at us and say that men are dumb ooga booga horndogs obsessed with getting laid and that the shouldn't be taken seriously