Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i quit my job within a week

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
i should start off with it was based all boys team reason i quit was uselessness guilt. i was hired as .net developer so i took up the offer and started exploring codebase but within 1 week i came to conclusion that i am not fit to do job for following reasons
  • i cannot wake early or sleep early even if my life depends on it and reaching office at 9am ( i have to wakeup at 7 so i can reach at 9, its far) was impossible and i was late every single day
  • i hate maintaining old source codes, i love to build shit tho
  • i hate C# and php ( i quit my last job over php, i hate it . i would prefer to die homeless and hungry over writing php)
  • due to above conditions i can only freelance that does not pays the bill for me due to ultra low demand and shitty social network
  • its over for me as wagecuckcel
its over for me guys, its over

Wagie wagie get back in cagie

While all the Curries wageslave in MINT jobs and die from stress and celibacy, based white NEETs are comfy under their blanket watching old movies and ordering chicken tendies. Thanks to all the hard working Asians out there that do all the work while the Elites only care about Niggers and Fags.

If you
i should start off with it was based all boys team reason i quit was uselessness guilt. i was hired as .net developer so i took up the offer and started exploring codebase but within 1 week i came to conclusion that i am not fit to do job for following reasons
  • i cannot wake early or sleep early even if my life depends on it and reaching office at 9am ( i have to wakeup at 7 so i can reach at 9, its far) was impossible and i was late every single day
  • i hate maintaining old source codes, i love to build shit tho
  • i hate C# and php ( i quit my last job over php, i hate it . i would prefer to die homeless and hungry over writing php)
  • due to above conditions i can only freelance that does not pays the bill for me due to ultra low demand and shitty social network
  • its over for me as wagecuckcel
its over for me guys, its over
How did you graduate, if you can't wake up in the morning???

( i quit my last job over php, i hate it . i would prefer to die homeless and hungry over writing php)
Yeah because it makes sense to include 3 libraries each of which has 186 dependencies just to open a fucking file and 6 more libraries just to open a web page and read its content to a variable instead of just doing $data= file_get_contents();

Yeah because it makes sense to include 3 libraries each of which has 186 dependencies just to open a fucking file and 6 more libraries just to open a web page and read its content to a variable instead of just doing $data= file_get_contents();
contents = open("filename", "r").read() -- python
let contents = readFileSync("path/to/file") -- node js

i dont see 186 dependencies