Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I quit my job today

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Decided to say fuck it and no call no show. Got ready and everything, but couldn't find the will to put up with it anymore. So instead I'm out for a long drive. Trying to get away for a little while.

Attachments

• Voice 001.mp3
    3.1 MB
Image 7

I wouldnt stand 9 to 5 slavery for long either.

Decided to say fuck it and no call no show. Got ready and everything, but couldn't find the will to put up with it anymore. So instead I'm out for a long drive. Trying to get away for a little while.
only reason is money brate

Voice mogs me

I do it because I don't want to starve

I just don't like being around normies. They always bring me down.
Likewise Brotha.
I have found something better, i don't even need Proof i know for a fact that He Exists.

Do you collect anything? I know that @cripplecel likes to collect transformers which is pretty based.
i have a small rock collection, thats abt it'

spend most of my money on drugs

i have a small rock collection, thats abt it'

spend most of my money on drugs
Completely understandable. I don't like being sober anymore. Probably gonna drink when I get home.

I just don't like being around normies. They always bring me down.
Me too, man; it's so fucking! exhausting. I'm actually considering wagecucking via 'truck driving' so that I don't have to regularly interact with normie-scum. Anyways, I want things to get much-better for you brocel.

Last edited:
Me too, man; it's so fucking! exhausting. I'm actually considering wagecucking via 'truck driving' so that I don't have to regularly interact with normie-scum. Anyways, I want things to get much-better for you brocel.
Thanks man, I'm hoping I'll turn it around. Truck driving wouldn't be too bad. Just make sure you stay safe, and practice a lot.

I'll upload some videos I took when I get home. Some scenery and stuff.

the concept of job is such a unnatural and the most fucking stupid thing for a incel ever, no incentive, will or literally NO reason or a means to an end, if you are a incel you should have no reason to be working aside from survive to continue with your copes, otherwise quit being a slave.

Good for you mang, fuck these Jewish corporations

Have a good night & drink up brocel

the concept of job is such a unnatural and the most fucking stupid thing for a incel ever, no incentive, will or literally NO reason or a means to an end, if you are a incel you should have no reason to be working aside from survive to continue with your copes, otherwise quit being a slave.
It feels dystopian if there is no purpose for it. I was just doing it to please my boomer parents.

the least everyone on this forum deserves is a comfy life of NEETceldom

A month ago, i shouted at my employERs and called them retards, and quit the job.

They would fire me anyway aftER some time howevER, because they called me a retard evERy day.

A month ago, i shouted at my employERs and called them retards, and quit the job.

They would fire me anyway aftER some time howevER, because they called me a retard evERy day.
Holy based :feelsahh:

I wish I had the balls to do what you did brocel. It reminds me of that scene from Wanted kek :feelshaha::feelshaha:

NEET for 6 years here, no pussy no work. Good job brother