Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I quit all carnal pleasures

Whitecel22

Whitecel22

Born to Watch the World Burn
-
I quit alcohol, drugs, masturbation, video games, TV, social media, and reduced my overall screen time significantly. I've never felt better. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me, I'm generating new business and economics ideas like crazy, I have straight A's in school, I'm sleeping well and feel energized for the first time in a long while... I'm coming to the conclusion that humans are not meant to be engaged in such hedonistic, instant-gratification-providing activities. Don't LDAR, you only get one life and sex is only one small aspect of it... there are many other ways to achieve happiness. Don't let lack of sex destroy your life. Make something of yourself.

Sounds very bluepilled but very logical. To be fair everyone should aim to get some money.. being poor and incels is a recipe for disaster.

recipe for disaster.
Cook Lumbridge chathead

ceasing to do anything enjoyable is supposed to make life better?

ceasing to do anything enjoyable is supposed to make life better?
I find pleasure in other activities, such as reading, listening to classical music, writing in my journal, generating new ideas, exercising, taking strolls outside, attending cultural events, and traveling (when possible).

you might be onto something.

Don't LDAR, you only get one life and sex is only one small aspect of it... there are many other ways to achieve happiness. Don't let lack of sex destroy your life. Make something of yourself.
I was with you up until this point

That's actually quite remarkable to be honest, not gonna lie.
I myself am addicted to dopaminemaxxing by indulging in sugary treats, LDARing in front of the screen for most of my free time, ordering cute 2D girl merch and fapping once or twice a week.
I've been thinking of going monk mode, but somehow feel as if I couldn't bear wageslavery without the perspective of easy dopamine hits after coming home.

I mean I don't fap very often, usually only 1-2 times per week, don't enjoy video games much anymore, don't do drugs, quit smoking, barely drink, so I can relate to what you're saying. But with something like fapping, I feel there is a solid medium between fapping all the time, and avoiding it to the point where it starts distracting and frustrating you.
Don't LDAR, you only get one life and sex is only one small aspect of it... there are many other ways to achieve happiness.
This is the wrong approach, achieving happiness is exactly what we should be trying to avoid. As this is the very same goal which makes us feel depressed about being alone. Ideally you should try to eliminate as many of your desires as possible, but I'm not necessarily talking about monkmaxxing, this is just general advice.

Has your attention span increased?

copers.is

but seriously tho. I'm thinking about quitting weed and alcohol too.. im a complete pothead. high 24/7 ..
been ldaring like this for 3 years.

I need to quit and join a course or get a fking job