Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i putted hammycucks on ignore

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i was so tired of this worshipping cucks, and their retarded avis, i finaly putted them on ignore, i feel like mylife is already better now.

ded srs?

tfw
tbhtbh

Mogged by hammy

you know you still can see them right bro?

Feelsbad for Hammycels.

JFL @ ignoring users on an incel forum

I dont blame you. Its spam.

Over for Hamlossus Heresycels

Where does he come from again?

I don’t really mind it, whatever helps cope the most and works the best.

OP Banned for being an IT cuck

HAMMIES RISE UP! Is it coincidence or wat but every anti hammy is an IT cuck or a normie who can't stand looking at "ugly" because they are not ugly, no joke lol

Dedly srs boyo, u can also notice this pattern in the future when some extreme newfag starts hating on hammies. You can also spam hammies in normie servers and see their reaction, they will react like OP. If I posted chad OP would beg to post more, just a brutal truth of normies who hate ugly so they block ugly.

Dedly srs boyo, u can also notice this pattern in the future when some extreme newfag starts hating on hammies. You can also spam hammies in normie servers and see their reaction, they will react like OP. If I posted chad OP would beg to post more, just a brutal truth of normies who hate ugly so they block ugly.
Damn..

He had nearly 6000 posts before he was banned. I feel betrayed tbh.

Damn..

He had nearly 6000 posts before he was banned. I feel betrayed tbh.
6000 posts in a month yet he was IT? What was he doing here all day then

HAMMIES RISE UP! Is it coincidence or wat but every anti hammy is an IT cuck or a normie who can't stand looking at "ugly" because they are not ugly, no joke lol
Hammy won't be defeated

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I'm a cuck, I respect m'ladies!

assemble the hammies army

You got a source for that sweaty?

No, how was he from IT, ded srs

6000 posts in a month yet he was IT? What was he doing here all day then
lol @ u thinking infiltrators can't rack up 6k posts before getting banned, I can give u so many examples...
You got a source for that sweaty?

No, how was he from IT, ded srs
yes borat. I wasn't the one who found the evidence and don't really care but he posted his own threads to IT and had same join date or something like that, also mass spammed threads to IT for 4 days or something, like I said I don't wanna get into details and don't care.. IT cuck is an IT cuck who hates ugly people and this thread is a proof of that.
he is just like this foid in the screenshot
ezgif-5-456560b4b2d3.gif

Last edited:
lol @ u thinking infiltrators can't rack up 6k posts before getting banned, I can give u so many examples...

yes borat. I wasn't the one who found the evidence and don't really care but he posted his own threads to IT and had same join date or something like that, also mass spammed threads to IT for 4 days or something, like I said I don't wanna get into details and don't care.. IT cuck is an IT cuck who hates ugly people and this thread is a proof of that.
View attachment 104832 he is just like this foid in the screenshot

ezgif-5-456560b4b2d3.gif

JFL @ his life, who the fuck spends making 6k posts just to infiltrate our spaces, just JFL @ this entire situation bro :feelskek::feelskek:

Gamedevcel was an infiltrator all this time?

Anyone who hate hammy is cuck apparently

More proof IT cucks are far more pathetic, sad and mentally ill than us.

Gamedevcel was an infiltrator all this time?
You could kind of tell if you were paying attention tbh.
He started out being passive and almost scared of posting to the forum and in the span of like a week his whole personality switched to a confidentcel who knew everything and then then he switched to a "Kill foids" type of cel.
I'm amazed you guys didn't notice It earlier.

Hammies RISE UP

Racks me