Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I put my 2 week notice in on my foid manager's desk without letting her know

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

Ochako Uraraka mogs 500,000 Tyrones
★★★★★
I am pretty nervous but dont care at the same time that she will be pressed because I didnt let her know in person but she wasnt even in her office and I had to do it quick. Do you think she will be mad at me for this?

Piss in her coffee cup too. Smear some of your shit on the lip of the cup while you're at it so she gets sick afterwards.

You probably should have just handed it to her rather than just placing it on her desk.

Piss in her coffee cup too. Smear some of your shit on the lip of the cup while you're at it so she gets sick afterwards.
Based, to avoid legal trouble I will take the meanest shit in the manager toilet and clog it to troll the managers

Based desc btw, foids did me so dirty in life to the point they do owe me sex

You probably should have just handed it to her rather than just placing it on her desk.
I tried to look for her and couldnt find her and said "Fuck it"

I tried to look for her and couldnt find her and said "Fuck it"
Fair enough but it is always a good idea to be nice to people. Not too much so they take advantage but just enough so that you don't get any unwanted trouble.

I never did a 2 week notice. I just left. One job kept paying me for about a month because I filled in my schedule early.

I never did a 2 week notice. I just left. One job kept paying me for about a month because I filled in my schedule early.
Based

Do you think she will be mad at me for this?
She will be mad at you (or at least experience some kind of strong emotion towards you or others) no matter what. Don’t worry about it. Girlboss types cannot help themselves in this way.

I'd quit without notice over text.