Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I put more effort into correcting typos and proofreading my posts on this site than I did on my bachelor's thesis or any other assignment.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm not even exaggerating.

I hate work so much I just write a sentence and never look back at it. Luckily I only studied social science shit degrees so it usually works out. Proofreading just means more work, once a sentence is written for uni it's done, I'm one step closer to finishing and getting back to rotting, I don't have time to look shit over.

The real mystery is why I reread my posts to proofread them but my brain is just retarded like that when it comes to priorities.

are you the one who completes university studies with no revision yet is stuck in gold on league? reddit will kill you

are you the one who completes university studies with no revision yet is stuck in gold on league? reddit will kill you
I lied, I didn't get to gold. Best I got was Silver 2. Was too ashamed to admit it so I said I got to gold.

But I deleted my account. Finally, after hundreds of uninstalls and reinstall this summer, I am done for good with League. Riot literally deleted my account, gone forever.

And I'm only doing that at uni cause it's a bullshit meme degree in a bullshit country where everybody is retarded so acting like you know what you're talking about gets you far. Plus I'm an ugly bald nerd with glasses, they probably think I'm smart since I obviously have nothing else going for me. Little do they know what retardation I possess.

Last edited:
I lied, I didn't get to gold. Best I got was Silver 2. Was too ashamed to admit it so I said I got to gold.

But I deleted my account. Finally, after hundreds of uninstalls and reinstall this summer, I am done for good with League. Riot literally deleted my account, gone forever.

And I'm only doing that at uni cause it's a bullshit meme degree in a bullshit country where everybody is retarded so acting like you know what you're talking about gets you far. Plus I'm an ugly bald nerd with glasses, they probably think I'm smart since I obviously have nothing else going for me. Little do they know what retardation I possess.

Better than rotting at home, League is dogshit anyway and gets old quick.

Better than rotting at home, League is dogshit anyway and gets old quick.
No I still rot at home, that's why I don't study and put minimum effort into any assignment. I rush to finish that shit so I can hurry back to rotting. Even when I did go physically to uni I'd be rotting there too, buried with my head in my phone playing games and shit.

once a sentence is written for uni it's done, I'm one step closer to finishing and getting back to rotting, I don't have time to look shit over.
That is pretty based, ngl