Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I put all my money into securities (stocks, etfs, etc.) that are the shit that fat white women buy

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
To put it short, the stupid money wasting shit that fat white leftist hags piss away money on has had nearly straight 15%+ gains for the past 10 years. Sometimes a lot more.

I used to cope and think it would all come crashing down in the future, but lets face it, the future is female meaning that governments and all of men will throw their last dollar at women while expecting nothing in return.

I don't want to be too specific on the individual stocks and such, but just look at the shit your average old whore uses on a daily basis and look at the 10 year stock prices behind it.

This is probably just all gambling so don't take my advice seriously, but when you think about it, who has had near infinite gains for the past 60 years? White women.

To put it short, the stupid money wasting shit that fat white leftist hags piss away money on has had nearly straight 15%+ gains for the past 10 years. Sometimes a lot more.

I used to cope and think it would all come crashing down in the future, but lets face it, the future is female meaning that governments and all of men will throw their last dollar at women while expecting nothing in return.

I don't want to be too specific on the individual stocks and such, but just look at the shit your average old whore uses on a daily basis and look at the 10 year stock prices behind it.

This is probably just all gambling so don't take my advice seriously, but when you think about it, who has had near infinite gains for the past 60 years? White women.

holy shit this is too fucking high iq :feelskek::feelskek:

Tfw neets are not allowed to invest in your country.

High iq tbh. Women are always materialistic and loves to buy stuff.

This is a great idea. Don't work for female consumer spending power, make it work for you.

jfl at the butthurt white girls commenting about making a neckbeard index :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It already exists. It goes something like

MARVEL
DC
FUNKOPOP
ACTIBLIZ
STARWARS
TWITCH
PATREON
etc.

I know someone who scalps Warhammer 40K collectors and could make a living out of it if they wanted to. The key is to find shitmunchers with disposable income, like women do with streaming, camwhoring and ASMR.

thx bro, high iq
It already exists. It goes something like

MARVEL
DC
FUNKOPOP
ACTIBLIZ
STARWARS
TWITCH
PATREON
etc.
jfl

now we only need the boomer index and we will all get rich, i'm sure.

Last edited:
TFW too low IQ to know where to begin with regards to investing in stocks (don't have the money regardless), I did contact some stockbrokers website once about investing in a Canadian stock but was told they wouldn't deal with me as I am in UK, for some reason?