Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I put a huge dent in my laptop due to incelrage

G

gstvtrp

Banned
-
Fuckkkkkkkkk.

Totally completely warped but it's still working.

I want a new laptop though but I can't afford it.

It all happened because I was reading some heartless reddit post about how it's all our fault and we never tried and other just world fallacy bullshit.

I'm so fucking done with morons man. I'm so fucking done. This is why I avoid reddit like the plague these days.

I'm seriously considering never talking to my parents again, never talking to my stupid friends again. Just fuck them all.

Warranty? Maybe local pc repair shop will fix for cheap

Wish you had taken that out on a femoid instead.

Aww that sucks. I would probably rather just punch a wall and break my hand.

I know that feel dude. I already broke one desk, and luckily my laptop wasn't on it at that time.

Agree with your current plan, fuck reddit, and fuck everyone else.

People are just too stupid and annoying these days.

KyloRen said:
I know that feel dude. I already broke one desk, and luckily my laptop wasn't on it at that time.

Agree with your current plan, fuck reddit, and fuck everyone else.

I need to go kylo ren on life join the darkside except I never watched those new movies cuz they're totally cucked.

gstvtrp said:
I need to go kylo ren on life join the darkside except I never watched those new movies cuz they're totally cucked.

Kek. He's the only good thing to come out of the new movies.

When he took his mask off in the theater I visibly heard some women say "ugh" in disgust.

Damn, that really sucks about your laptop. I can relate to the rage thing. Put my fist through my television years back. Had to spend five hundred dollars just because I raged. Such a shitty feeling when you see the aftermath. I'm sorry your parents and friends are seemingly dicks.

KyloRen said:

When he took his mask off in the theater I visibly heard some women  say "ugh" in disgust.

You know it's bad when even your eyes are hearing that shit. Bitches, I swear.

gstvtrp said:
Fuckkkkkkkkk.

It all happened because I was reading some heartless reddit post about how it's all our fault and we never tried and other just world fallacy bullshit.

I'm so fucking done with morons man. I'm so fucking done. This is why I avoid reddit like the plague these days.

I'm seriously considering never talking to my parents again, never talking to my stupid friends again. Just fuck them all.
I feel you, i broke my hand because of this shit.

KyloRen said:

When he took his mask off in the theater I visibly heard some women  say "ugh" in disgust.

Lmao

Juxtaposition6 said:
I feel you, i broke my hand because of this shit.
What did you punch

KyloRen said:

did they really

Nautica1983 said:
Lmao

What did you punch

A fridge, left a dent in and pinky broke.
It was a shitty broken fridge anyway.

I fear doing the same thing one day. Fuck them OP

gstvtrp said:
Fuckkkkkkkkk.

after breaking a Samsung phone, an iphone 6s and a iphone 7, i have learned my lesson to not go on  r/bluepill, cucktears, relationshipadive and reddit in general.
It consumes me with anger

I would never damage my computer. This is my only cope.

Cucktears must be wiped out from existence.

giphy.gif

RIP boyo. Ragefuel is not for everyone.

I did this once and the laptop never worked again. It detached the hard-drive. I hope there's a way to get the data out of it one day, as I had a few Blu-Ray rips on there. My other laptop is the same model and is almost nine years old now, I need a new one, but too poorcel. Not many manufacturers still make 17" screens, so I will have to change brand next time. You have to restrain the computer rage, as I know how powerful it can be.

I smashed a lot of my items because of my hatered

gstvtrp said:
Fuckkkkkkkkk.

After seeing the reddit cuckfreaks sub I've blocked it. Men encouraging their gfs and wives to fuck other men. People like that destroyed humanity.

Smh at laptopcels. Desktop is king.

Though I did incel rage once and fucked up the glass casing on my gaming rig

I like to LDAR on the laptop from my bed. kek

You guys really need to learn how to control your autistic-stimming fits, esp when it comes to your only contact with other people: internet devices.

I worked too hard for -- and paid for my shit so I wouldn't dream of smashing it up. Although, I do understand the impulse: once when catfishing a girl who I would marry, I felt like my body was telling me to throw my phone, but I would never let it get the better of me. I'd rather throw an actual foid.

FACEandLMS said:
You guys really need to learn how to control your autistic-stimming fits, esp when it comes to your only contact with other people: internet devices.

I worked too hard for -- and paid for my shit so I wouldn't dream of smashing it up. Although, I do understand the impulse: once when catfishing a girl who I would marry, I felt like my body was telling me to throw my phone, but I would never let it get the better of me. I'd rather throw an actual foid.
This, just punch a door or something lol.

I have broken controllers and a t.v from rage in games.

Sadly, when the rage hits you, you lash out at the closet object, which is usually our computers.

Zielony4 said:
Aww that sucks. I would probably rather just punch a wall and break my hand.

but thats suicide fuel right there, you'll be breaking the only thing that can actually bring you sexual pleasure

Try to be more apathetic while browsing the internet, especially Reddit. This rage is irrational and will only harm you without any benefits.

Sadist said:
but thats suicide fuel right there, you'll be breaking the only thing that can actually bring you sexual pleasure

Then you'll have to use the non dominant hand. Lol.

Zielony4 said:
Then you'll have to use the non dominant hand. Lol.

but its not as experienced lol

BlackPill47 said:
Sadly, when the rage hits you, you lash out at the closet object, which is usually our computers.

yep

Tbh reddit is kinda dumb.
Too bad you used all that rage on the laptop though. definitely not worth it.....