Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I purchased a bag of peanuts at work today ( follow up to my snickers thread)

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
Even tho i was very sceptical about the vending machine, i decided to give it another go. I decided to buy a bag of peanuts and wouldn't you know it, the shit got stuck again? :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: This time instead of shaking it a bit like yesterday i went full autismo and started going full force on that bitch. Eventually the cunt gave up and gave me my fucking peanuts. They tasted liek shit anyway but at least i was victorious in getting them. My snickers from yesterday was gone btw, so some cunt must of got it for free.

This time instead of shaking it a bit like yesterday i went full autismo and started going full force on that bitch. Eventually the cunt gave up and gave me my fucking peanuts.
glad u got them man, just go full autismo on vending machines theory works

eat a snickers

whats that man
When i try to shit, i can feel that im shitting water instead of shit. And when there is actual shit, it is really weird and creamy. It is over.
Im on whitepill tho.
reflor ile ilgili görsel sonucu

When i try to shit, i can feel that im shitting water instead of shit. And when there is actual shit, it is really weird and creamy. It is over.
Im on whitepill tho.
reflor ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Thx for sharing about your shit in my peanuts thread man.

They are very good. One of the better snacks out there.
i dont eat sweets, idk i dont like too much
i used to eat a lot in the past but i guess depression destroyed me

peanuts are overrated