Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I PULLED THE RAREST DIV CARD IN THE GAME ( POE ) : " HOUSE OF MIRRORS , ~ 0.002 DROPRATE , I HAD THE LUCK OF THE GODS"

Izayacel

Izayacel

BLUT DURST ! "
★★★★★
An EXALTED ORB ( BEST CURRENCY BESIDES MIRROR ) has an 0,005 droprate ( what equals around 20000 mobs )

And MIRROR ( A FULL ONE ) has an droprate of an estimated 1/26000000 ( WHAT EQUALS 26 million mobs )

THE DIV CARD " HOUSE OF MIRRORS " IS 1 / 9 OF AN MIRROR , WHAT WOULD EQUAL AROUND 2,8 MILLION MOBS

THAT MEANS THAT CARD EUQLAS an ~ !50 TIMES HARDER DROPRATE THEN AN EXALTED ORB

AND I DROPPED THAT SHIT ON MY 7. STACKED DECK

DAFUQ MAN THIS IS NOT INSANE , THIS IS GODS LUCk

ONLY 4 HOUSES ARE ON THE CONSOLE MARKET LOL , THAT SHIT IS WORTH AROUND 30 - 40 EXALTS

1Unbenannt

nice ,genuinely very happy for you fellow brocel:feelsautistic:

you found a card which is 1 in 26 million
but you cant find a gf.

you found a card which is 1 in 26 million
but you cant find a gf.
1 in 2,8 million , and that count propably divided by the number of div cards ( 370 )

so its an 1 in 7567 chance

still lucky as fuck , lol

1 in 2,8 million , and that count propably divided by the number of div cards ( 370 )

so its an 1 in 7567 chance

still lucky as fuck , lol

Nice, at least luck in something. better than nothing

Ah a fellow poecel

Nevermind, console player :lul:

tbh :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
1/7567 because its Just a 9th. Of a Mirror and It was PULLED From a Stacked Deck ( that can Drop one of The 370 div cards )

Just approach 7567 Woman brah. , JFL :feelsclown:

1/7567 because its Just a 9th. Of a Mirror and It was PULLED From a Stacked Deck ( that can Drop one of The 370 div cards )

Just approach 7567 Woman brah. , JFL :feelsclown:
I got a headhunter from gambling last league :feelsautistic:

Headhunter

Nigger :smonk:

I Just started this League playing that Game " more Serious , lol .

What build did you Play ? , I will funnel My rAiDer Flicker once that fucking Card selled lol
That was icespear COC. Still works but very expensive :feelsrope:

You should play on PC btw, lots more players and events and shit.

That was icespear COC. Still works but very expensive :feelsrope:

You should play on PC btw, lots more players and events and shit.
My PC ist Shit , maybe If i get a new one lol

My PC ist Shit , maybe If i get a new one lol
Yeah game needs a shit ton of resources for some reason. My PC isn't good either but it can play poe somewhat.

I play for over 3 years and never seen that card btw :smonk:

Yeah game needs a shit ton of resources for some reason. My PC isn't good either but it can play poe somewhat.

Yea i lucked Out lol , some doctors / nurses / Fiend would be cool tho , They sell faster.

Your still playing ? The new Atlas Makes It easy to Farm eXpEdItIoN now , got a tujen exalt and Cortex lol .

And i play cold BV with 2x void batterys this League . Kek:bigbrain::feelsclown:

I earned newly-released SSJB Gogeta within three days of playing Dragon Ball Legends.

still higher chance than ascension

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back