Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I puked in public

Clown

Clown

I will ascend until 2024
-
I drank a little wine (a whole bottle) in 30 minutes, then went outside for a walk.

I felt a little sick in my stomach, but i thought i could handle it. Turns out, i couldn’t handle it and the wine just exploded out of me when i was outside in the city.

I thought that’s it and kept walking, but some seconds later it exploded out of me again and i couldn’t hold it in.

I looked around and everyone was looking at me and some were laughing at me.

Awesome Kanye West GIF

Over for lightweightcels.

I drank a little wine (a whole bottle) in 30 minutes, then went outside for a walk.

I felt a little sick in my stomach, but i thought i could handle it. Turns out, i couldn’t handle it and the wine just exploded out of me when i was outside in the city.

I thought that’s it and kept walking, but some seconds later it exploded out of me again and i couldn’t hold it in.

I looked around and everyone was looking at me and some were laughing at me.
I took a ton of alcohol yesterday and havent puked yet, Get on my level, I slept like a baby