Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I propose this phenomenon to be called the “gaypill”

N

nuttingtoseehere

Greycel
Women would rather date and marry a gay man than a manlet or beta…let that sink in.

Yep, it sounds absurd to me too. But it seems I can’t deny what’s objectively being told to me by other females. Though the video linked below is sort of satire, the gay men in the video assert that they would make better boyfriends and husbands than us. They list a number of reasons gay men would be superior partners for these females, and the comments only prove that this “parody” is a woman’s real feelings. Check it below.

Source:
View: https://www.tiktok.com/@findingfaye/video/7256066024133610798

The comments are rife with statements like “Sign me up!” “I’m on board!” “1000% truth!” And others like “lol. This. I volunteer to be the first wife.” And “I would love a purely platonic marriage like this tbh”

It’s sickening to me that females feel so entitled that they’d choose gay man to marry and date rather than any straight man who doesn’t live up to their insanely high standards. It’s like females can’t help but throw our subhuman status in our faces and mock us at every turn.

This only reinforces my opinion that it’s over for anyone who isn’t one of these Chads or Chad-lites. Go home, females don’t want less than their 6-foot, 6-figure fantasy, and they’ll marry a gay man to get it (and let’s be real, the gay man would let her fuck anyone she wants, which is, I’m sure, all the more bonus).

I’m thinking of calling this the gaypill: females would rather be with a gay man than a beta or manlet. In a female’s eyes, we can’t even compare. Let that sad truth sink in and realize our society is fucked, maybe beyond repair.

No doubt, but the real blackpill is that homos hate foids, that one of the reasons IT always copes calling incels gays, gays would literally rather stick their dicks in another man's asshole than a foid think about that they probably hate women more than incels do lmao, this is cope on the faggots part. Of course foids would love to fuck gays if they where white chad or bbc

No doubt, but the real blackpill is that homos hate foids, that one of the reasons IT always copes calling incels gays, gays would literally rather stick their dicks in another man's asshole than a foid think about that they probably hate women more than incels do lmao, this is cope on the faggots part. Of course foids would love to fuck gays if they where white chad or bbc
Homos hate foids because they are women in men's bodies.

All women secretly hate other women.

The shit I hear from my mother and other relatives and everything I've seen in highschool proves that foids will do anything short of killing each other for some scraps, whether it would be Chad or some money.

Foids rather fuck other foids than give a subhuman a chance

Homos hate foids because they are women in men's bodies.

All women secretly hate other women.
High IQpost, foids also hate foids way more than incels, if you look up there is a story about a woman founding a woman only corporation and it was a shitshwo so bad the feminist CEO vowed to work with as few foids as possible lmao, or watch foids that have foid bosses like my sister it fucking pisses them off if another foid has power ovER them but not when a man does