Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I Probably Would Had Chance If I Wasn't A Zoomer

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Even the average zoomer foid height is same with mine (5'7). Being 18 year old zoomer is hell. My competitors are very hard to defeat. They are all 6ft and taller. Many of them ascended at when they were 12 years old and I am still KHHV. They all have e-boy faces. I'd ascended with arranged marriage if I wasn't a zoomer. Because in todays Turkey there is no arranged marriage.

Resim 2021 12 03 194823 1

its even worse in america...

Bruh I feel your pain. I'm 5'8 and 17 in a country where the average zoomer is 6'0. Doesn't help that my older brother is 6'1. :feelsUgh::cryfeels:

Does your brother lifemog you by having gf
No he lives in a completely different country and I don't know about his possible relationships.

bruh i was chadlite if i wasnt zoomer

come to Syria bro we can sip yerba mate while raping bitches before going er

You would had a chance if you weren't incel

I feel bad for zoomers. Fucking everyone is tall and fashion/gym maxxed.

I remember in my childhood we just wore whatever. Zoomers are worse than the fucking SS.

I feel bad for zoomers. Fucking everyone is tall and fashion/gym maxxed.

I remember in my childhood we just wore whatever. Zoomers are worse than the fucking SS.
:feelsrope:

I wouldn’t even have a chance before 1950