Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I prob would have ascended by now had I been born NT.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I'm 5'6'', so prob 80%(depending on the race) of women reject me off the bat. I'm also a little below average in looks so another 10-15% would cross me off. But then theirs like 5% I have a shot with. Maybe the percentage that would consider me is a bit higher , even 15-20% because I'm white and my area is diverse, ethnic foids have lower height requirements. But still that would require me approaching hundreds of women and knowing what so say. I'm extremely nervous around women, I was bullied by a few growing up and the rejections I've experienced have been particularly brutal. Many of these pickup artists I see in videos, like the manlet curry dude, forget which video, hes good at making women feel relaxed around him, and can get women to laugh. I don't have, and can't learn these skills.(I'm 25 KHHV)

Last edited:
I think this is cope

You might be coping a bit if you're 5'6 and sub average.
I'd say I'm 4/10 and 5'6 too. I'm not really NT but I'm pretty low inhib and asked out/chatted up tons of women. It was brutal. I got rejected by girls that weigh twice as much as me. There was no shot

@Colvin76

can 5'6 dudes be mentalcels?

Women rate average as 3/10, and thus being below that is 2 for them

Get to looksmaxing mayne

Many of these pickup artists I see in videos, like the manlet curry dude, forget which video, hes good at making women feel relaxed around him, and can get women to laugh. I don't have, and can't learn these skills.(I'm 25 KHHV)
tenor.gif

@Colvin76 @Uglymuggly @ionlycopenow

Many of these pickup artists I see in videos, like the manlet curry dude, forget which video, hes good at making women feel relaxed around him, and can get women to laugh. I don't have, and can't learn these skills. (I'm 25 KHHV)
tenor.gif

@Colvin76 @Uglymuggly @ionlycopenow
@Ropemaxx @Gymcelled @Mainländer @MegaSpicCel @mental_out @GoffSystemQB @BITG @Total Imbecile @wereqryan

@Ropemaxx @Gymcelled @Mainländer @MegaSpicCel @mental_out @GoffSystemQB @BITG @Total Imbecile @wereqryan

All of those girls are paid off

I do believe that NT theory has some credibility

Like at least if I were NT I woulda been able to get like a 3/10 or a 4/10 gf