Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I present to you: the biggest degenerate whore in the entire fucking universe

Deleted member 279

Deleted member 279

Thot Exterminator
-
Insane delusions as a bonus:
2rYN86d.png

welcome to the life of an average 5/10 girl in the west.

she probably looksmatches some guys on this board rofl

ALL HER FUCKING POSTS ARE ON BDSM/POLY
fuck this bitch. also LMAO at her being 10 she's probably more like 6

>only interested in people I click with emotionally and intellectually
>Uses tinder for this

Wow femoids actually are this stupid and delusional

"I have a lot of sex, group or kinky sex, and I enjoy it a lot"

But their entire thread is dedicated to mock people who don't have that and call us pathetic for lamenting the fact.
Female logic, the ultimate oxymoron.

TheVman said:
This fucking THOT is studying to become a therapist too, imagine how it will brainwash females and treat incels like trash.

ghostcell said:
welcome to the life of an average 5/10 girl in the west.

she probably looksmatches some guys on this board rofl

Yeah, this. I bet she's fucking ugly but gets treated like gold because every man is fucking dying of thirst.

lol she should shoot a documentary film that makes more incels off themselves without struggling.

Do you expect me to read this, nerd?

I bet this is actually a dude who is bullshitting. sure there are loads of girls like this but none of them would be on reddit and brag about their sexual life because it's all normal to them.

>>A literal, pure manifestation of degeneracy who is utterly incapable of self control or discipline who whores around on autopilot mode. 
>>I get mad when people think Women arent intelligent or capable of love and higher ideas/feelings.

I have never wanted nuclear war as much as I do now.

TheVman said:

Also women get rated high..power of make up wooo wh ooo owowo!! 

fucking ugly bitch. I guarantee if she posts her pic its some chubby white girl that thinks she's hot shit. Thinks she can seduce every average man lmao ... wow! congratulations. Doesn't even know that a 2/10 landwhale can do the same because the average man is a cuck and will have low standards.

NEET_noot said:
I bet this is actually a dude who is bullshitting. sure there are loads of girls like this but none of them would be on reddit and brag about their sexual life because it's all normal to them.
www.reddit.com/user/prettiestgoat

It's real.

its hardly surprising good looking people crawl all over each other, why do you think they have lots of free condoms at the housing for athletes in the olympics? get a bunch of chads and stacies together and they fuck, i thought this was already established blackpill knowledge

" teehee people have considered me a 10/10, whatever that means" = typical stacey playing dumb and trying to be trendy towards social norms (one of the norms which is judging/ rating people on their attractiveness), especially using the common stacey phrase " whatever that means".

they should shoot this nuke at her house:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a15227656/pentagon-document-confirms-existence-of-russian-doomsday-torpedo/

At least she admits she is privileged multiple times

" teehee people have considered me a 10/10, whatever that means" = typical stacey playing dumb and trying to be trendy towards social norms (one of the norms which is judging/ rating people on their attractiveness), especially using the common stacey phrase " whatever that means".

Whether she wants to fit in those terms or not, she is acting like a typical stacey and fitting into her stereotype tho with the shit that she writes in that post.

Maybe shes faking sympathy or maybe she isnt, but i think the only "point" i will give her with that whole drivel of shit and rot she posted is that she supposedly acknowledged her privilege in this world.

Gone Coping said:
its hardly surprising good looking people crawl all over each other, why do you think they have lots of free condoms at the housing for athletes in the olympics? get a bunch of chads and stacies together and they fuck, i thought this was already established blackpill knowledge
This is not just generic casual sex degeneracy, this is on a whole new level, this is the fully sexually liberated femshit.

NOPE.

I had to stop reading at "I may even be asexual".

LOL@ EVEN ASEXUAL WOMEN FUCKING EVERY CHAD IN SIGHT.

NOT GONNA READ THE REST OF THAT CUZ I AM NOT TRYING TO SHOOT UP A MALL TODAY.

FACEandLMS said:
NOPE.

I had to stop reading at "I may even be asexual".

LOL@ EVEN ASEXUAL WOMEN FUCKING EVERY CHAD IN SIGHT.

NOT GONNA READ THE REST OF THAT CUZ I AM NOT TRYING TO SHOOT UP A MALL TODAY.

" i may be asexual teehee"

" just because ive fucked men and women a shitload of times doesnt mean i cant be asexual!!"

SaintMarcLepine said:
This fucking THOT is studying to become a therapist too, imagine how it will brainwash females and treat incels like trash.

Thats the problem tho, more and more women like this bitch are becoming therapists and shit. pure sui fuel.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

" just because ive fucked men and women a shitload of times doesnt mean i cant be asexual!!"

Thats the problem tho, more and more women like this bitch are becoming therapists and shit. pure sui fuel.

imagine being some incel in denial and following inceltears advice, you go to therapy and this bitch starts telling you how to improve your life LOL

NEET_noot said:

people brag about their SO's and sex and shit  on reddit all the time, what makes you think what she posted was fake? dont cope now.

ghostcell said:
imagine being some incel in denial and following inceltears advice, you go to therapy and this bitch starts telling you how to improve your life LOL

thats why if i ever go to a therapist ( i wont anyway but if i did) id get or even demand a male therapist. there is no way id spill my problems and all of my bs to some stacey who cannot relate to men and mens issues and who also doesnt give a fuck because once she gets home she would break confidentiality rules, telling chad about the subhuman men she had to deal with while getting railed by chads dick.  But society apparently thinks these women should be allowed to be therapists to men because these women have "done their studies" and are "qualified" just LOL

Ignore the attentionwhoring cunt, that's what they run on.
That's all.

psychology is legit the biggest scam there is, bigger fraud degree than english or philosophy

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:

As a sexually-liberated therapist whore, she will encourage her female patients to fuck every chad in sight cuz of muh female empowerment and because she did it herself. She will at the same time encourage her male patients to be patient for sex and buy their oneitis flowers. I swear I want this planet to be nuked tonight.

Twisted said:
I'm calling troll on this. Probably just some failed normie posing as a promiscuous femoid to further perpetuate incel rage
https://www.reddit.com/user/prettiestgoat

Would have to be a seriously fucking devoted troll. I'm convinced it's real.

>Hey guys, le 10/10 Stacy here.

mZORG3j.gif

Twisted said:
Where did she post that wall of autism in the OP

Even I'm less autistic than her
I saved this picture sometime around Spring last year and kinda forgot about it so if you feel like scrolling all the way back I'm sure you'll find it.

EDIT: apparently it wasn't that long ago lmao, here it is: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/6z2lwv/those_of_you_who_fit_the_chad_or_stacey/dms25v0/?context=3

I hope she takes acid on her face. Would be well deserved.

ALSO look at this fucking post: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/6u4y9q/scat_is_it_safe_to_bake_poop_into_cakes/

This fucking whore is beyond degenerate.

so she is a 10/10 who only fucks (and do it kinky) with other 10/10 males tryng to justify herself by using a shitload of complex words who learn in some of his psychology/genre studies/sociology/random shitty degree classes.

if she post "im a hot girl and i like to fuck hot guys" i would have no problem with that, but that faux psychologic background is pure bullshit

what a time to be alive fellas

Is there a summary

Lmao at this delusional thot. '10/10 stacy' more like 5/10 roastie with a second channel tunnel between her legs

"haha look at my confidence boost from something that I literally cannot control, I am a great human being, that is why I put in 0 effort during sex/to get sex, don't have to hold back cum (which even chads have to do) and have multiple 20 sec orgasms because I'm just better than you, tee hee"

This is why women need to have their rights taken away. No woman should be able to wield this type of power, it's a great detriment to society.

SaintMarcLepine said:
ALSO look at this fucking post: https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/6u4y9q/scat_is_it_safe_to_bake_poop_into_cakes/

This fucking whore is beyond degenerate.

Found another degenerate euphemism. You know how all the degenerates used retarded euphemisms like "free love" instead of calling it like it is (IE "degenerate lust")?

Apparently "open minded" is a way to describe eating shit. No, that's not open minded at all. That's mental insanity.

ItheIthe said:
Found another degenerate euphemism. You know how all the degenerates used retarded euphemisms like "free love" instead of calling it like it is (IE "degenerate lust")?

Apparently "open minded" is a way to describe eating shit. No, that's not open minded at all. That's mental insanity.
Entropy is my only hope at this fucking point.

Those are a lot of words to say "I only fuck people I'm strongly attracted to."

Twisted said:
Fuarkkkk she lives in the same country as me 

Fucking ashamed to be british now

Lets go ER together on her.

beheading seems like an appropriate solution.

Virginp0wers said:
beheading seems like an appropriate solution.
Not painful enough.

Just got into a DM argument with her. She sells her literal shit baked in brownies as others have mentioned here. She sells her used panties, and she sells pictures of herself. WTF is wrong with this world. She kept going on about how she's in psych grad school, calling it STEM lol she also has commented about how she loves to get spitroasted. God this shit is pissing me off. @reddit_is_for_cucks you should catfish her on Reddit

SaintMarcLepine said:
Insane delusions as a bonus:
2rYN86d.png

lol at her thinking she's a 10

I'm sure w\o seeing here that she's not one point over 7

>Interested in building sexual connections with people I click with emotionally and intellectually
>On tinder
How can someone be this self unaware? What emotions do you feel when you look at pic of men on tinder? Does she feel emotional and intellectually simulated when she sees a man with a strong jawline? :kys:

This is obvious LARP
You can tell with the writing style that this is an obese virgin man

RandyProzac said:
This is obvious LARP
You can tell with the writing style that this is an obese virgin man
Nope, go check out her profile and see for yourself.