Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I present to you, the beautiful """women""" of cucktears

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
ZomboDroid 12012020163606

Jfl I love the fact that reddit now allows me to view profile pictures on mobile because I get to see the absolute cumrags and dykes that make up the so called "stacies" of cucktears.
Half of their female members are disgusting post wall hags and the other half are just delusional trannies

Ahem, I'm what you would call a stacy

Why trannies are obsessed with incels? It's because they are incels too?

It’s because they’re also losers with nothing to do but bully virgins on the internet.

We’re losers, but at least we admit it.

Its because they where incel before they cut their dick off, now they get ass fucked by some disgusting old degenerate

These look like cumdumpsters on the low end of the economic spectrum. Why do they cope with neoliberalism when forced them into cuckriad of bluecopes?

I found more

I wouldnt any of those

As gross as they are,some cuck will probably fuck those "things" anyway.

Imagine having sex with a fucking tranny and then go to IT to insult us and call us sickos jfl.

Last edited:
I was going to say that the one in the right was decent but he's a fucking faggot? :worryfeels: u can't be sure of shit anymore

Unironicaly ugliest women I have ever seen. Their looks matches ropedd due to inceldom and they probly fuck chads

Ngl ( not gonna lie ) the trannies actually look better than the natural females.

Trannies should be shot on sight.

Trannies are on the bottom of the social pile, so they try to throw some other group (incels) under them.

i would do the 4th ngl pussy is pussy

Right looks like Hammy minus about 60 pounds.

Would never let a single one of them near my cat.

It could very well be that in some cases if not most.

However I strongly suspect there's a darker element of their hatred towards us.

In other words I'm thinking many of them view our condition as just an excuse to not sleep with them.

Like...

"How dare you evil inkwels/wizards pretending to be involuntarily celibate when you could have a post op queen such as myself to call your own?"

GAG!

Someone needs to seriously explain to these nuts and fruits that we are definitely NOT homosexuals which is what a man generally has to be in order to get with one of these.

That or the severely mentally ill tranny is one of the few that can actually manage to "pass" as their preferred gender and tricks/fools a guy into plugging it.

If we lived in a sane society that sort of trickery would be punished by law as rape upon the man or fraud or something at least that would punish the tranny for their evil action.

Their looksmatches roped 10 years ago

disregarding the trannies, all women on IT would be incel if male

Xbdertw7uut31

"I'm what you call, a Chad :soy: "

ugly the most of them. The second from the left is a 5, would bang but wouldn't date

LA CREATURA DEL 41% SUICIDE RATE

Ewww. Disgusting

Fuck men for even giving these ugly beats any validation.

A bunch of blown out hags and some cross dressers, and they say we’re the crazy ones

No matter how much they look like women, they still don't have holes. Hole gives women her worth
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Yuck. Disgusting Wahmen. IT are mega betabuxxera

It's seems the trannies mog the actual women on IT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

There are two specific reasons they hate us:

1 - they are ugly and mentally ill people ( degenerate cumdumpsters ) that need to throw their frustrations on people they see as inferior ( non Chad males )

2 - We are a menace to their bluepill indoctrination. If every male was blackpill them these demons smv would be negatively infinite.
No matter how much they look like women, they still don't have holes. Hole gives women her worth
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg
Holes should be valued as long as their are undisturbed though Remember that boyos

There are two specific reasons they hate us:

1 - they are ugly and mentally ill people ( degenerate cumdumpsters ) that need to throw their frustrations on people they see as inferior ( non Chad males )

2 - We are a menace to their bluepill indoctrination. If every male was blackpill them these demons smv would be negatively infinite.
they still confuse me. godd