Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I present: 'female depression'

Chief

Chief

★★
What do foids even deal with worth stressing about?

Unstable holes

Imagine having to live with this, would the sex even be worth it?

Foids cannot have depression

It's just an attempt at being "the main cHaracTeR". They watch stupid romcoms and Netflix movies and think that's how humans actually behave. They're like AI. They don't feel they assimilate. Women are soulless sacks of shit. They don't actually feel human emotion. That's why they like emotionally detached men

all depressed foids should be forced to cut themselves until they die

Foids can't be depressed also she looks like a kike

It's no surprise this truecel foid has been depressed before but men's are in the gutter so it's clear she has some orbiters.

Lol, I'm so dynamic and quirky :p:rolleyes: lmao, I was totally like embarrassed for being depressed

Female depression is a joke and always has been

Depression for foids is not being fucked by chad/tyrone for a week

its just larp for attention pretty much. everything a woman does is for her own benefit or for attention, no such thing as female depression

Just be born with XX chromosome and make goofy grimaces while talking about being depressed on the internet theory

its just larp for attention pretty much. everything a woman does is for her own benefit or for attention, no such thing as female depression
I am totally indifferent to their bullshit no, years ago I used to care , obviously it was wrong

Yeah foids have the mental maturity of a toddler. That's not even a joke.

Pray she ropes

O please i have more empathy for a caterpillar