Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "I prefer winter because women don't show their flesh"

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Is low quality cope. Seriously, if you only get hard when foids wear shorts or swim wears, you're 7 years old mentally speaking.

During winter foids wear pantyhose, bodies, leather boots, they are paler and put more make-up because they think they look sick, and thus appear sexier.

They wear black clothes, and thus seem thiner.

They also might wear coats, but as they want to look feminine, most trench coats are tightened on their waist, like a corset, and make them look even more feminine than when their flat body is exposed during summer.

They also put a lot of perfume because that's what they often get for Christmas.

In other words, they use even more artifices to look even more elegant and feminine.

JFL at you if you think winter is no fap friendly.

Cope

I prefer winter because I can hide my framelet body with multiple layers of clothing.

Cope. Your face won't disappear.
Cope

220px-Balaclava_3_hole_black.jpg

yeah those thick coats are so sexy compared to them being almost nude during the summer :feelstastyman:

Dont go outside and youre okey

It is over for snowcels

Cope

I prefer winter because I can hide my framelet body with multiple layers of clothing.

Same. I always wear winter clothes, so I like it when it's winter and not summer lmao

I see girls wearing yoga pants, leggings and skirts even when its snowing.

These dumb broads will still find something to tease and get attention from men.

"I prefer winter because women don't show their flesh"

Unfortunately this is false. Females tend to dress up slutty anyways. They will dress up tight and showing legs like whores. I do not want to see her and yet they will represent herself to public like a whore. She enjoys it.

I wear summer clothes year round now since the gov't pays for my heating.

I love being a nigger.

They go around wearing skin tight thermal pants and tight jeans still. They will brave every element to show chad their ass. But they cant just give us a little rub

Tbh I find summer much harder to bear. I do a job outside and in summer I walk around with a boner the entire time.

Femoids, even femoid teachers wear thin yoga pants during Winter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back