Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I prefer Sillytruecel over Sincere

Which would you rather

• Total voters
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
At least Sillytruecel wasn't as obvious about it. And here Sincere is shoving foid/soy copes down our throat

I prefer neither

I like them both

I get making threads about the issue to make more people aware of it but a lot of these recent threads about these users really just feel like thinly veiled foid worship/orbiting tbh

Sillytrucel just went straight to the sewers to postmaxx. I didn't mind him that much. But sincere is just.... You know:rolleyes:

I get making threads about the issue to make more people aware of it but a lot of these recent threads about these users really just feel like thinly veiled foid worship/orbiting tbh
Tbh I'm making it to try and get Sincere kicked out. Making these worked the first time

It's a self fulfilling prophecy really tbh
The more you obsess over users that might be foids the more you start subconsciously slipping into bluepilled orbiter type behavior.

I reserve more of the angst for when/if those users make unprovoked attacks or mocking against me.
Otherwise the ignore button works okay enough.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy really tbh
The more you obsess over users that might be foids the more you start subconsciously slipping into bluepilled orbiter type behavior.

I reserve more of the angst for when/if those users make unprovoked attacks or mocking against me.
Otherwise the ignore button works okay enough.
ngl you majorly chimped out at sillytruecel when she insulted you on that one thread, I have never seen you write huge angry walls of text like that before

I’m sure a lot of people here are desperate for female attention even if subconsciously and their actions will reflect that. sort of a shame

They always orbit
Always.

ngl you majorly chimped out at sillytruecel when she insulted you on that one thread, I have never seen you write huge angry walls of text like that before
Yeah but only after (s)he insulted me. Not really before then.
Of course you'd be mad if a user that other people thought was a foid started insulting you on a forum meant for sexless males.

I’m sure a lot of people here are desperate for female attention even if subconsciously and their actions will reflect that. sort of a shame
And it's no nut november too so brothas be horny af lmao.

They always orbit
Always.
Tbh cant wait till shes gone so I can cope like normal. Especially if I'm starting to orbit without realizing. All the more reason she needs to gtfo

I'd prefer to pound @Sincere, but anything with a vagina I guess :feelsokman:

Last edited:
I'd prefer to pound @Sincere, but anything wuth a vagina I guess :feelsokman:
Sincere is a man obv. Women don't type like anime girls or use a dancing anime girl as their avi

Sincere is a man obv. Women don't type like anime girls or use a dancing anime girl as their avi
Jfl, women and girls love to put anime girls as profile picture, I even knew girls in real life who did that. Also, she changed it after the suspicions arose, to seem more relatable.

Honestly, I hate both of those stupid niggers; neither is better, they're both equally fucking unbearable.
Jfl, women and girls love to put anime girls as profile picture, I even knew girls in real life who did that. Also, she changed it after the suspicions arose, to seem more relatable.
Yeah, for real.

Fuck both of them. Still can’t believe they weren’t permabanned

Just stop making threads about them theory

I prefer @Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @Animecel2D @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF over them both

I prefer @Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @Animecel2D @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF over them both
:D

:rolleyes:
@Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @Animecel2D @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF

:rolleyes:
@Weed @nihility @Zettacel @BrazilianSigmasDad @Coulan @schrodingercoper @Cowcel @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @pp183 @unsettling @Animecel2D @ionlycopenow @AmIjustDreaming @TheNEET @WØLF
:feelsahh:

no. it's entertaining to watch @Sincere say something, then have everyone rage at her for saying that