Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I prefer ethnic foids over white ones

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
And by white I mean white American. I just went to a middle eastern eatery to get food to go and the girl at the counter while many would consider her plain or avg she was sooo cute to me. Far cuter than fake white whores with tons of makeup. My ideal foid is Arab or Turkish, anywhere from Middle East. For white women I prefer Eastern European immigrant such as Ukrainian because they are feminine and more traditional. I understand awalt but American women are just vile and lack femininity and are extra bitchy.

Sorry for venting but this qt Arab foid will be in my mind for a while. And yes I know she’s female so :chad: only

God will give you an aboriginal girlfriend

God will give you an aboriginal girlfriend
Volcel if you wouldnt :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

23889217Aboriginalgirl

I'm not even saying this in a hateful way or anything, I don't have any issue with abo's, but I literally think having sex with a foid like that would be borderline beastiality. I just can't really see her as a full human tbh, she looks and most likely has the mental capacities more similiar to a primate.

One of the main causes of death in the Abo community is because they just sniff petrol until they get fucking cancer.

Incel cope.
Your desperation disrupts your natural desire for women of your own kind.
You see barely attractive females as something special to compensate for your abysmal mating capabilities, which (predictably) is not effective.