Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I predict World War 3 will happen in 2024

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
This is what will happen. Putin’s health will detoriate and the Russian military will keep taking huge losses. So he will have no choice but to drop an atomic bomb on Ukraine. This will start WW3. I hope it happens because then all the foids and Chads will suffer horrible deaths. All the foids who have rejected me. All the Chads who have bullied me. And then nuclear winter will start and even more foids will die. :lul::lul::lul:

do you think people living in europe and america will die?

what about others living in africa? or australia?

do you think people living in europe and america will die?

what about others living in africa? or australia?
Europe and america and asia, not africa

Why? You dont like me?

This is what will happen. Putin’s health will detoriate and the Russian military will keep taking huge losses. So he will have no choice but to drop an atomic bomb on Ukraine. This will start WW3. I hope it happens because then all the foids and Chads will suffer horrible deaths. All the foids who have rejected me. All the Chads who have bullied me. And then nuclear winter will start and even more foids will die. :lul::lul::lul:
If putin doesn't resort to nuclear warfare, then there will be another opportunity for ww3 to happen. If China invades Taiwan, and the USA and its allies get involved militarily then ww3 will probably happen. Chinas attack on Taiwan is expected to be carried out in 2027 according to us military experts

If putin doesn't resort to nuclear warfare, then there will be another opportunity for ww3 to happen. If China invades Taiwan, and the USA and its allies get involved militarily then ww3 will probably happen. Chinas attack on Taiwan is expected to be carried out in 2027 according to us military experts
Why 2027?

Why 2027?
Because right now, Chinas military needs more time to train its land troops, air pilots, and navy sailors. China also needs to build more jets, tanks, missiles, and other advanced weaponry. Since China is learning from the mistakes of the Russian military, China needs to consider the possibility of Taiwans allies jumping into the conflict which is why China will be taking a few years to build up its military to challenge the military might of America and its allies

Because right now, Chinas military needs more time to train its land troops, air pilots, and navy sailors. China also needs to build more jets, tanks, missiles, and other advanced weaponry. Since China is learning from the mistakes of the Russian military, China needs to consider the possibility of Taiwans allies jumping into the conflict which is why China will be taking a few years to build up its military to challenge the military might of America and its allies
If china knows that the US predicted that china will invade in 2027, then they might change their plan

No world war 3 for your face, only cope war.

I don't, but one can always hope

meme war, but we can only hope.

Cuz UK is a powerful and safe country
That wouldnt stop Russia, China etc. attacking in a global conflict. Remember because of NATO if any western country is attacked then all the other nations are obliged to join them in the war...

That wouldnt stop Russia, China etc. attacking in a global conflict. Remember because of NATO if any western country is attacked then all the other nations are obliged to join them in the war...
Then it’s over for you

Then it’s over for you
It will be over for near enough everyone if a 3rd world war breaks out. You don't seem to be well informed or understand this stuff man. Learn some history.

It will be over for near enough everyone if a 3rd world war breaks out. You don't seem to be well informed or understand this stuff man. Learn some history.
Non-NATO members will be safe

If china knows that the US predicted that china will invade in 2027, then they might change their plan
The US didn't make that prediction. The President of China told his army to prepare for conflict with Taiwan and its allies by 2027.

I predict WW3 will happen may 18th 2024

Anything that can cause suffering of foids has my approval even if it costs me my life. But WWIII is just wishful thinking. I heard from some guy on Joe Rogan Putin pressing the button won't really launch the nukes.

Anything that can cause suffering of foids has my approval even if it costs me my life. But WWIII is just wishful thinking. I heard from some guy on Joe Rogan Putin pressing the button won't really launch the nukes.
There will be 3rd World War, Armageddon or Malhama. The question is not if but when.

There will be 3rd World War, Armageddon or Malhama. The question is not if but when.
I heard that it may take millions of years for a natural catastrophe that can destroy the world to occur, it won't happen anytime soon

just two more weeks

Taiwanese faggots need to pay for being LGBTQ cucks to the west. I hope China humbles these race traitor cucks who suck white cock

I hope it really comes. Ukraine and then Taiwan and then finally South Cuckrea. :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

You guys are goofy as fuck. Everyone is too pussy to start ww3 due to the risk.

Who's to say putins mental health will degenerate to the point where he drops a bomb on Ukraine and starts ww3? Do you know how many fronts he will be fighting on? If anything the war would be over in weeks, no one even likes putin besides Korea and China, and they might not even have enough beef with us to do anything, let alone the balls.

Plus OP said something about Taiwan and china's little years long issue, if China does anything they'll be dealing with the entire UN, not only that the UN has many other countries in Asia near Japan on their side.

Not only that, these countries like Russia don't even have friends who are obligated to join wars.

Hope fucking so, pray every night for it

We almost had ww3. If the Ukrainian counteroffensive succeeded Russia would have used a nuke. The Russian government already admitted this and said the west should be lucky that the Russian defenses were strong. Both sides are literally at playing with millions of lives over a shithole like Ukraine over jew games. But I primarily blame the west and their global expansionism