Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i predict my neighborhood will be filled with hoodrats by 2035

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
it starts on the outskirts of where u live then it slowly gets closer to you.

we need to genocide them

not ever gonna happen how about we wake up? and realize we are in hell.
when more poor niggers reproduce the more the ghetto ass niggerfied area will expand making the whole world niggerfied

I can't wait to voluntarily go homeless and live in a truck or car and travel to a rural area and try to assimilate from there.

I can't wait to voluntarily go homeless and live in a truck or car and travel to a rural area and try to assimilate from there.
same thing happening in your neighborhood?

would u rather live in a niggerfied area with mostly niggers or live in the woods but you somehow built a house there

would u rather live in a niggerfied area with mostly niggers or live in the woods but you somehow built a house there
I would take the uncle ted pill in a heartbeat if it means no diversity that will directly harm me. I'm already halfway there anyway. I just love having internet and technology. But everything else in my social life is very minimalistic. And I plan on keeping it that way.

same thing happening in your neighborhood?
It's happening all over the west. Which is why anybody who is human needs to live out in the countryside and become self sufficient. None of us asked for this goddamn diversity which is killing us.

It's happening all over the west. Which is why anybody who is human needs to live out in the countryside and become self sufficient. None of us asked for this goddamn diversity which is killing us.
goofy ass goverment for allowing immagration