Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I predict incels will grow in numbers and with it we will see the rise in high risk behavior

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
There are 2 types of people that take risks in economics. Those that can afford to take risk (rich/wealthy) and those that have nothing to lose. Incels are obviously the latter and I predict that they will be strongly incentivized to take higher risk behavior as time goes by. This could be higher risk in terms of gambling for monetary gains or criminal behavior. The reason being that he becomes aware that he has nothing to lose despite the consequences of his actions because they fundamentally do not alter his circumstance of being an incel. Being homeless and gainfully employed with a 6 figure salary are the same to him because he can't get a gf. Being a law abiding citizen and being confined to a prison cell are the same result to him. Being polite/nice and a complete asshole to foids have the same result. The realization is that nothing he does matters and it all has the same result so he naturally opts to take bigger risks to maximize gain for himself whether it is monetary, pleasure or simply engaging in emotional outbursts that lead to damages.

The incel is incentivized not to help society or contribute to civilization. There is no reward for volunteering, paying tax, saving a foid in distress. In fact any act of altruism is likely to backfire and be used against him. Paying taxes help the welfare state provide gibs for foids and increase their sexual options to the detriment of the incel. Saving a foid simply leads to her survival and giving sex to high SMV men at your expense.

DISCLAIMER: Just to be clear these are simply my predictions based on deductive reasoning. I am not encouraging anyone to engage in higher risk behavior or do anything illegal or harmful. This is just to provoke thought and discussion for entertainment purposes.

It already started. Wallstreetbets is incel. And the rise in murdering women who reject men is rising, I see it

incels will become fashionable and like millenials, lifestyle magazines about the incel life will be punlished

what I really hope what will happen at least

is that the soy is gonna be dried out and vacuumed from the mass

inb4 address of huge stash of cope where?:feelsaww:

The incel is incentivized not to help society or contribute to civilization. There is no reward for volunteering, paying tax, saving a foid in distress. In fact any act of altruism is likely to backfire and be used against him. Paying taxes help the welfare state provide gibs for foids and increase their sexual options to the detriment of the incel. Saving a foid simply leads to her survival and giving sex to high SMV men at your expense.
In my shithole incel zoomers are not longer stemmaxing, they are realizing the futily of money and thus neeting/taking drugs/working in lower tier jobs like call centers is becoming the prefered option instead of education :feelsseriously:

correct. any and all consequences as a result of this is the fault of holes, nobody else. holes created incels.

Pendulum swing

Being a law abiding citizen and being confined to a prison cell are the same result to him.
In fact any act of altruism is likely to backfire and be used against him.
Mods need to pin this thread

Giga-Based and Newtonian/Tesla High IQ :blackpill: :feelsLSD:

iu

This is pretty much guaranteed to happen. The most dangerous thing in the world is a pissed of young male that has no future, no girlfriend, and no longer feels he has anything to lose by engaging in destructive behavior.

Modern society breeds those types of men like rabbits.

I'm a hungrycell, involuntarily starving. There's no more work. The foids runned me out of every single job that I could've done, can't pass HR interviews with foids cause I'm not chad, state job goes to black woman single mom, military is cucked by jewery, college is insufferable cause I see the foids get better grades then me even though they are retarded. Go anywhere now and most staff is women, especially if they are cashier or bartender or front desk or any of the easy jobs. The men do the cooking, the parking, the shooting, the putting out fires, everything retarded foids are too lazy to do. We're living on credit cause with inflation what ya gonna do. It's over for soy, blackpill will take over, most people will never understand that tall chads who fuck all our looksmatch are living off are hardwork because he was white and 5" taller. Fuck the world. We're coming out swinging.

it wont happen because of the estrogeneration

Doubtful tbh, most men just lose the drive to succeed and will to live. They'll stay loyal to the system as long as they keep getting their soy marvel films and shitty playstation copes.