Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I predict 1/3 men will be incels by 2045, most just dont realize it yet.

JonathanJones

JonathanJones

Greycel
I will count men who settle with single mothers/females who couldn't get with Chad but definitely got pumped by them in this 1/3 of men.

A wide majority of them don't even know it. The incel communities, (although large) are only a fraction of a fraction of men that understand the situation.

1/3 men are not going to settle with a women that has been repeatedly pumped by Chad. Those that do will get divorced or commit suicide. With a plethora of redpill content going super mainstream as of late making all this information readily available there is no way things in society don't crumble down. Imagine a school with 40% of the children belonging to single mothers in the year 2045. That cannot be a reality that even normies are going to go along with? Right?

Tangent: don't fall for the incel community dying/getting less popular/losing memebers pysop being pushed by the feds on this site as of late.

Our community is literally the fastest growing community on the internet by far. It's not even close.

They just don't want us to know how many men share this experience.

most men will be incels but what percentage will be truecel KHHVs?

Isnt it already like this

Inceldom isn't the core pillar, male group conciousness arising out of an increase in awareness of the unfairness of their situation in the modern world, of all the lies and deception they have been fed since birth, of how their goodwill has been used and abused by people who hate them and of how no one has any interest in helping them, that will be the core pillar.

Normies are amoral trash, but in the battle of group interests other men are all potential allies, even sex-havers and chads.

Isnt it already like this
Technically yes but those 1/3 of men are 18-25 year old bluepill cucks that think they just need to work on their personality more.

They will have a very rude awakening.

Technically yes but those 1/3 of men are 18-25 year old bluepill cucks that think they just need to work on their personality more.

They will have a very rude awakening.
ur avi is hilarious lmao

id wager probably higher. Most guys I talk to are actually incels but in denial, thinking one day it'll happen. No buddy, we keep going like this with hypergamy on the rise and chads just building harems of sluts, no buddy not gonna happen. so fucking gay

id wager probably higher. Most guys I talk to are actually incels but in denial, thinking one day it'll happen. No buddy, we keep going like this with hypergamy on the rise and chads just building harems of sluts, no buddy not gonna happen. so fucking gay
Yep. The ones that have hope will crash and burn the hardest. My blackpill journey was a full 8 years in length. I had a cringe pua phase when I thought the redpill was everything. Now imagine that whole journey being condensed to a short period (most likely getting cheated on with Chad even after thinking they found the right one or divorce) and imagine the strain it would put on a feeble bluepill mind.

They will probably die before admitting our incel ideologies were correct or go out in a violent burst, which I've been seeing a lot more often.

Im wondering when the great incel cleaning will start. Its just a question of time

Im wondering when the great incel cleaning will start. Its just a question of time
why clean them when great majority of them are isolated and will never reproduce?

why clean them when great majority of them are isolated and will never reproduce?
Because our existence alone is a thorn in the side for them

females who couldn't get with Chad but definitely got pumped by them in this 1/3 of men.

1/3 men are not going to settle with a women that has been repeatedly pumped by Chad.
If you count them they're already in the clear majority.

Redpill is rapidly entering mainstream, and just as quickly is being followed by its natural sucessor, the Blackpill

This is good news btw, the more men suffer our fate the more are awakened to the problem, and the more are awakened to the problem the bigger the chances that something is done about it

If you exclude older people, this number has already been reached. And honestly I think most young men realize this. If anything they are just afraid of being labeled a loser

Last edited:
I will count men who settle with single mothers/females who couldn't get with Chad but definitely got pumped by them in this 1/3 of men.

A wide majority of them don't even know it. The incel communities, (although large) are only a fraction of a fraction of men that understand the situation.

1/3 men are not going to settle with a women that has been repeatedly pumped by Chad. Those that do will get divorced or commit suicide. With a plethora of redpill content going super mainstream as of late making all this information readily available there is no way things in society don't crumble down. Imagine a school with 40% of the children belonging to single mothers in the year 2045. That cannot be a reality that even normies are going to go along with? Right?

Tangent: don't fall for the incel community dying/getting less popular/losing memebers pysop being pushed by the feds on this site as of late.

Our community is literally the fastest growing community on the internet by far. It's not even close.

They just don't want us to know how many men share this experience.
Itsover

if you count nearcels (normies with multi-year long dry spells) the number would already be higher than that. It's bleak out there

If you exclude older people, this number has already been reached. And honestly I think most young men realize this. If anything they are just afraid of being labeled a loser
This :yes:
Many soys won't admit their status