Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I pray whoever created dating apps gets cancer

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
If we had any chance in this gay world, it is ruined by these gay dating apps, they have given foids so many options to pick any man they want. While we rot until death, if dating apps didn't exist, these foids wouldn't be so picky when it comes to dating a man. In a foids mind, they say to themselves "why should I date this 5ft9 ethnic when I can swipe right on a 6ft2 Chad"

Execute the stemcels who unleashed this disease

yeah most male humans are nothing but disposable trash now

I pray all jews get cancer tbh

Women think they deserve only the best Chad's, but really they deserve fuck all because they're cumdumpsters.

I pray all jews get cancer tbh

CD75839B C32B 49F2 B011 7BB5F38D7B10

I will join your prayers
full

cancer is nothing compared to the mass scale damage they did.
They should be burned alive at least or slowly melted in acid.

literally enabling evil

It's saddening knowing this is just the beginning.

Who ever made those apps should be put in prison for life

I would love to have cancer and die at this right moment

It was already hard, dating apps just made it harder.

They should be tried by the state for crimes against humanity

Ill send them to the coal mines

I heard that the apps' creators couldn't even get matches.

The creators are all jews. Such a coincidence.

Stemcels are our enemies
how about the chinese stemcels that are hard at work making the best sexdolls for you to purchase? :waitwhat:
btw pls change your sig :feelsmega:

how about the chinese stemcels that are hard at work making the best sexdolls for you to purchase? :waitwhat:
btw pls change your sig :feelsmega:
dating apps,instagram,twitter etc were built by stemcels all they do is making the normies life easier.

tenor-6-gif.178976

dating apps,instagram,twitter etc were built by stemcels all they do is making the normies life easier.
well someone will do it if it's possible. don't tell me you wouldn't make tinder if you made a billion off it. also it's not the app itself. yeah the swiping makes it really easy for 70 IQ femoids to use it which definitely contributes to its popularity, but the work is in the social engineering needed to make online dating acceptable and that's where having 50 friends in hollywood and another 50 at the new york times comes in very, very handy.
what we can hope for is an invention that swings the imbalance so far in the other direction that the metaphorical pendulum fucking dislodges
ectogenesis, ai, robotics

I would love to have cancer and die at this right moment
Me

Fuck those apps they drain your blood thinking we can date. But never happens. If we could date wouldn't be here