Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I posted my picture online for rating

LoserSatan

LoserSatan

Radical Reactionary Centrist Incel
★★★
I guy said I was 4/10 and told me to grow a beard and I might look 5/10
Another told me I'm somewhere left of plain
Another said it was over for me
No females responded, all guys
How over is it for me?
:kys:
I don't have much experience posting photos online for rating

I dont know, but foids will give you sugarcoated tips.

but foids will give you sugarcoated tips
that's true, i saw once on here a ss of some foid on a rating subreddit gave a currycel a 7/10 rating, just lol... i guess no foids felt like doing that in OPs case

that's true, i saw once on here a ss of some foid on a rating subreddit gave a currycel a 7/10 rating, just lol... i guess no foids felt like doing that in OPs case
I legit saw just now.

"get trendier glasses"

I am wondering if its trolling people are being legit at this point. I dont know anymore.

"get trendier glasses"
these were $300, cant get more trendier then that, worked out well right?

I dont know, but foids will give you sugarcoated tips.
Virture signaling cunts and those are the same cunts that if he tried to approach they would laugh in his face and look down on him as sub human genetic trash

It's the angle bro:y'all:

My face would look a lot better with a buckshot blasting through it...

I legit saw just now.

"get trendier glasses"

I am wondering if its trolling people are being legit at this point. I dont know anymore.
They just wabt that little ego boost.

Why would you even ask that question online? Just go outside and look how foids react to you, if they avoid you at all costs you can be pretty sure you are ugly boyo, and don't listen to some redditors who are there just to virtue signal.

I was rated with "no" by 7/10 people for attractiveness on photofeeler. Out of the other 3, one of whom was obviously spamming or joking and put "very", and the other two put "somewhat", which is the second lowest.

I like getting input from others but at the end of the day I know I'm a 3/10 despite what they say.

Imagine getting 4 on reddit who inflates ratings by 2+ points. It is over

Send me on PM I will rate

it depends, if you posted on some legit rating site forum then 4 psl is actually very good (relatively speaking at least), but if it was on some shit subreddit then sorry its over

You gotta watch out who rates you tbh, most normies will lie and virtue signal when rating with that "everybody is beautiful" bullshit. Don't worry about no foids rating you as they would lie anyway. At the end of the day, at least you got honest ratings.

Dont post your pictures. It will make you feel even more miserable. I know how it feels. Forget about normie's world - they are our enemies. Fuck them .

if you were chad foids would sending you message

Shave your facial hair and try again unless you already did that.

I guy said I was 4/10 and told me to grow a beard and I might look 5/10
Another told me I'm somewhere left of plain
Another said it was over for me
No females responded, all guys
How over is it for me?
Don't take online ratings too seriously
I got everything from "generally unattractive" looking to "genetic trash,don't breed"

Never expose yourself for normies – they are our enemies!

Any score a foid gives you, knock it down by 2-3 points. So if you average a 6, rest assured you are a 4 at absolute best.

Try real life ratings, they can be honest irl

Where I can post my picture to rate? I was tried beautifulpeople but failed (obviously), is there some other sites?

what do you mean? Like failed to post ur pic?
Like failed to past. On beautifulpeople opposite sex voting your looks, if you above 3 of 5 - you pasted, if below - you are out.

It also depends on what site you post on. For example, reddit overrates, and lookism.net underrates.

I would totally trust online ratings, dedsrs.