Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I posted my picture on truerateme and got this message

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
T6S_wCHDR0_aEAfzI0JyWA.jpeg

Lol is that the traitor????

Zielony4 said:
Lol is that the traitor????

Probably got rated 1/10 on truerateme and now spamming this shit to everyone because he/she is mad

Weed said:
Probably got rated 1/10 on truerateme and now spamming this shit to everyone because he/she is mad

There was some issue going on with the mods there, and one of the trueratememods was an incel but switched sides and joined inceltears.

I can confirm my post got deleted there because rating was too high, i rated a 16 guy, he was quite cute + decent looking and i was just honest

JovanD said:
I can confirm my post got deleted there because rating was too high, i rated a 16 guy, he was quite cute + decent looking and i was just honest

Maybe you don't take into account R A T I O S and B O N E S ? :/

Truerateme is a delusional sub, they're 1000 times harsher than PSL.

why even use truerateme lol

they'd give chico, alain delon, and tom cruise a 5/10 srs

lol CuckKiller2017
I do think the truerateme can score low, but it's nowhere near as offmark as the rateme sub actually is, most of the women who post there I wouldn't even score as 5, but they all get told they're a 7 at least