Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I posted more than 200 posts today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Damn hows that even possible? I rarely go over 20 post per day. Dont you guys have school or even video games too distract you? I still dont understand how Kointo has 14,000 + post. Like you have to do literally nothing but eat, sleep, and post on here all day long.

Damn hows that even possible? I rarely go over 20 post per day. Dont you guys have school or even video games too distract you? I still dont understand how Kointo has 14,000 + post. Like you have to do literally nothing but eat, sleep, and post on here all day long.
I graduated school in 2008.

i play video games and browse this site at the same time

They post anything just to boost up their post count

i've been posting 400 a day recently, i'm obsessed with this place