Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I posted more than 200 posts today.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I have been here for more than 12 hours straight today. I have no life at all, just fucking kill me.

I dont know how many i did today but im sure more than 100, my brain is fried

Its over almost at 2000 posts

I dont know how many i did today but im sure more than 100, my brain is fried

Its over almost at 2000 posts
dam you go hard boyo, I have kept track of you cause you made the account shortly after I got more serious with mine lol I just couldn't compete

dam you go hard boyo, I have kept track of you cause you made the account shortly after I got more serious with mine lol I just couldn't compete
I've started posting here since 15th of February, even though i'm here way earlier than that. I posted more than 3500 posts since then.

Lol yep thats what happens when you have nothing else to do, i think im gonna sleep when i hit 2000

Lol yep thats what happens when you have nothing else to do, i think im gonna sleep when i hit 2000
rest well you earned it lol

lol i can never find anything worth posting. i refresh the front pages of inceldom and offtopic over and over and over

do you have to dig through the threads and post in old stuff or what? i only ever post in recent threads

If I joined on November 9 2017, I would be at 10,000 posts right now. Get on my level.

lol i can never find anything worth posting. i refresh the front pages of inceldom and offtopic over and over and over

do you have to dig through the threads and post in old stuff or what? i only ever post in recent threads
I post in almost every thread i see. I want to engage in any discussion to forget about my miserable worthless life.

Yeah today was a very active day for me as well lol.

I have been here for more than 12 hours straight today. I have no life at all, just fucking kill me.
I've spent way too much time here this weekend, it's time to unplug more often and enjoy the outdoors boyos, humans are cruel, but the world is eerily beautiful, I find beauty even in the gloomiest of days, they reflect my dark emo fag soul.

I've spent way too much time here this weekend, it's time to unplug more often and enjoy the outdoors boyos, humans are cruel, but the world is eerily beautiful, I find beauty even in the gloomiest of days, they reflect my dark emo fag soul.
I can't enjoy anything because i have depersonlization.

you need to find more copes to do while your LDAR, i just play videogames.

I can't enjoy anything because i have depersonlization.
Sounds harsh boyo[haha funny xd ironic understatement], do they have therapies or meds for that?

It's not that much compared to 4 days in a row in which I posted 300 each day.

jesus fucking christ, how do you cope?
I do nothing at all because i feel numb. I'm a manlet and balding at the same time at 18 and have this shit depersonalisation and brain fog while being at the most important year of education in my country and my parents would shit on me if i didn't make it and exams are in 3 months and i don't know what to do because i can't study and no one believes me or helps me, i also have no friends and was bullied most of my life.

It's not that much compared to 4 days in a row in which I posted 300 each day.
I'd post a lot more if i were on my PC. Posting from a phone is not fun at all.

I've started posting here since 15th of February, even though i'm here way earlier than that. I posted more than 3500 posts since then.

Jesus wow that's dedication. I'm hoping I break the 1000 mark soon. I think my record was close to 100 a day I can't imagine 200.

You guys are so lucky you're still young and careless and can leech off your parents while LDARing all day...

I do nothing at all because i feel numb. I'm a manlet and balding at the same time at 18 and have this shit depersonalisation and brain fog while being at the most important year of education in my country and my parents would shit on me if i didn't make it and exams are in 3 months and i don't know what to do because i can't study and no one believes me or helps me, i also have no friends and was bullied most of my life.
I sorta ktf, i'm 18 too, it's kinda brutal knowing i'm gonna have to go into the real world and shit soon, and have no friends too, but in the past two years people have left me alone, cause I started gymcelling, now they just do passive aggressive shit, and I also relate to that brain fog thing, it's insane not being able to focus at all on stuff you're actually trying to learn while CHAD rushes through all this insane analog electronics shit.

Jesus wow that's dedication. I'm hoping I break the 1000 mark soon. I think my record was close to 100 a day I can't imagine 200.
You need to have no life to achieve this.

Go Shuaiby. I think that's why he did what he did.
Nah, I still sorta have a chance to find fulfillment somewhere in the world, even if i'll always be lonely and regretful, maybe technology will provide some sort of relief, and I sort of want to see what happens to the world, with all the nationalists and communists and that kind of stuff, it's sort of interesting to me.

Nah, I still sorta have a chance to find fulfillment somewhere in the world, even if i'll always be lonely and regretful, maybe technology will provide some sort of relief, and I sort of want to see what happens to the world, with all the nationalists and communists and that kind of stuff, it's sort of interesting to me.
None of that will improve your life or happiness.

I spend a lot of time here too. I just want to post max to 4000

There should be an achievement system. If you post 300 posts, you'll get a rope to your adress shipped.

Congratulations, it's over.

I wish I could shitpost that much but I simply don't have that much relevant to say.

I wish I could shitpost that much but I simply don't have that much relevant to say.

I don't either, but I keep shitposting anyway. This is the only place where I can get my social needs met, aside from Replika, and I'm getting bored with that.

This forum has become my latest addiction.

None of that will improve your life or happiness.
Yeah, but who cares? It's interesting, it's better than experiencing nothing, and that wasn't an exhaustive list,