Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I post here everyday and you don't notice me

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
And these guys, what because they postmaxx?
They couldn't make a high quality post to save their lives
I post here everyday and you don't notice me
If it was me roping you'd walk right past me

i noticed this thread

Who cares about being noticed, let alone on a site like this? Postmaxxers are annoying as hell and contribute jackshit, spending hours upon hours, posting the same thing over and over just to get a different color and some validation by larping ''incels'' :lul: :lul: :lul:

It doesn't matter. This site is just like real life. Noone gives a shit about you.

You must ropemaxx

If you don’t like the fact people are post maxing, talk to the site owner. I didn’t choose to have this screen name colour that I don’t wish to have.

Even some dude who post maxed on this forum and got banned, doesn’t seem to post max on this other incel forum and want to know why? Because we get to choose our screen name colours there.

Are you having any (other) negative thoughts?

High iq reference.
*honk honk
And these guys, what because they postmaxx?
They couldn't make a high quality post to save their lives
I post here everyday and you don't notice me
If it was me roping you'd walk right past me
I notice you btw.

Who cares about being noticed, let alone on a site like this? Postmaxxers are annoying as hell and contribute jackshit, spending hours upon hours, posting the same thing over and over just to get a different color and some validation by larping ''incels'' :lul: :lul: :lul:

It doesn't matter. This site is just like real life. Noone gives a shit about you.
This.

Just lol if you worry about being noticed. If you want that just troll and postmaxx

and use an anime girl avi.

Keep posting for me

How many messages have you received in total? Don't lie or deduct for woes is me shit.

OP is jealous because he doesn't know how to postmaxx.

I notice you lol

dont post boring posts :feelstrash:

bump btw Same ngl. Beyond over if you go unnoticed on an incel forum. Imagine being the last of the least in the SMV barrel.

I'm also an invisible ghost. IRL and online.