Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I popularized our incel jargon

R

Rasama

Greycel
I went to see my freinds at my college campus today(mogs you for having freinds, ik, brutal) They were playing basketball. I heard my freinds say "over" in my language. My freind was talking with his freind, they reply to eachother with "over". I used to say "it's over" in my language alot when i met them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And now 3 years later, it has become their regular used word. I hope it doesn't spread more than this social circle or it would be "OVER"

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA

I went to see my freinds at my college campus today(mogs you for having freinds, ik, brutal) They were playing basketball. I heard my freinds say "over" in my language. My freind was talking with his freind, they reply to eachother with "over". I used to say "it's over" in my language alot when i met them :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And now 3 years later, it has become their regular used word. I hope it doesn't spread more than this social circle or it would be "OVER"

Its Over Basketball GIF by NBA
they know about this jargon in my country because inceldom is a meme

It has spread independently too. Incel memes and terms like maxxing are popular