Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I pooped today.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Took the biggest shit ever. Felt so good afterwards. Now the bathroom stinks like shit. Stinky doodoo horse shit. Now the foids will all have to clean it up. I live to destroy foids life. Poop rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you aren't poopmaxxxing you were never the real shitter. I live to shit. I will die to shit. Shitmaxxing is lifefuel
If you aren't poopmaxxxing you were never the real shitter. I live to shit. I will die to shit. Shitmaxxing is lifefuel

tfw you pooped

Inceldom Discussion? More like Poopceldom discussion.

Poopoomaxxing is based. Who else here is poopoomaxxing?

In b4 this poop of a post gets flushed down the toilet and sent to the sewers

I peed today

Took the biggest shit ever. Felt so good afterwards. Now the bathroom stinks like shit. Stinky doodoo horse shit. Now the foids will all have to clean it up. I live to destroy foids life. Poop rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Inceldom Discussion? More like Poopceldom discussion.

Poopoomaxxing is based. Who else here is poopoomaxxing?
In b4 this poop of a post gets flushed down the toilet and sent to the sewers
Inceldom Discussion
I peed today
14167AAC 0C7F 46DA AA2F D6912762F5FC

Currycel thread tbh, over for streetshitters

mogs , haven't shitted in 6 days

Ok

You pooted @Animecel2D

IT won't touch this

I prefer to shit on the floor.

Clearly another proud and satisfied disciple of Baba Laldev hehehe.