Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I played two games of lol of incels today

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
And i cant believe how boring and unskilled this game is.

I was playing yasuo mid and katarina killed me once and started jumping everywhere and killing me again and again.

Uninstalled it immedietly.

I actually cant believe people waste their time playing this garbage. How??

Now my eyes are hurting more too fuck this.

Game has 140 million active empty life autistic retarded trannys playing this garbage actually jfl at this life

I was playing yasuo mid
IMG 1759

From what I was told once on here, a lot of the current users are people who started playing a few years back & thus are already way ahead of newfags

Basically, you have no chance of catching up unless your grind hard

From what I was told once on here, a lot of the current users are people who started playing a few years back & thus are already way ahead of newfags

Basically, you have no chance of catching up unless your grind hard
i already uninstalled it. Im not shitting you. The game is absolute subhuman.

Its like its made for incels and trannies and subhuman autistic mongrels that wana feel cool playing a ninja.

The game is sooo bad and nobody uses the chat too its like you re playing with retards who never heard of teamwork in their lives.

there are barely any newfags on my server. It’s all smurfs with botted lvl 30 accounts. Games in bronze feel unironically more challenging than the higher elos because its smurf v smurf

i already uninstalled it. Im not shitting you. The game is absolute subhuman.

Its like its made for incels and trannies and subhuman autistic mongrels that wana feel cool playing a ninja.

The game is sooo bad and nobody uses the chat too its like you re playing with retards who never heard of teamwork in their lives.
Sounds like shit, this is why I mainly stick to single-player games

Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Witcher, Assassins Creed, FarCry, etc. offer much better entertainment value & gameplay

lol is for dumb ass normies who think they are something when they play skilled champs

@RealSchizo tell OP how
we're used to playing it that's why tbh no other explanation. Takes long time to learn too on top of everything, so not wasting all that time learning champs on not playing the game.