Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I played every social role to fit in.

ShowerTaker

ShowerTaker

Just take a shower bro.
-
I played every social role I could in order to fit in. I tried different types of approach. I emulated characteristics of any personality you can think of. I tried to be dominant, passive, friendly, hostile, extroverted, introverted, serious, funny, calm, angry, normal, and weird. Nothing worked. Nothing.

No personality for your face. I was treated as a subhuman in school since day 1.

Bluepilled cucks are evil for telling those young boys they are treated like utter trash because of their personality. These boys think they are the problem.

But why them, though? Why these exact boys, who just so happen to be ugly, got to work on their personalities when nearly everybody just exists and fits in easily? We weren't born misogynists. You are coping if you think that way.

Retards think some men get along really well with women because they are not misogynistic. In reality, they didn't have the opportunity to develop misogynistic ideas because they were never treated like trash by women and always got along with them. It's the other way around, retards.

No matter how smart I was, how funny I was, how friendly I was, how helpful I was. Nobody wanted me nearby. They weren't quick to hide their faces in disgust. They couldn't care less. I want society to fuck itself.

I honestly have no fucking idea how to fit in anywhere. I try to find other reasons besides the way I look but I see some fucking chad cunts barely speaking and people still orbit them. I'm convinced if I wasn't so repulsively ugly that I'd do fine.

I honestly have no fucking idea how to fit in anywhere. I try to find other reasons besides the way I look but I see some fucking chad cunts barely speaking and people still orbit them. I'm convinced if I wasn't so repulsively ugly that I'd do fine.
I played every social role I could in order to fit in. I tried different types of approach. I emulated characteristics of any personality you can think of. I tried to be dominant, passive, friendly, hostile, extroverted, introverted, serious, funny, calm, angry, normal, and weird. Nothing worked. Nothing.

No personality for your face. I was treated as a subhuman in school since day 1.

Bluepilled cucks are evil for telling those young boys they are treated like utter trash because of their personality. These boys think they are the problem.

But why them, though? Why these exact boys, who just so happen to be ugly, got to work on their personalities when nearly everybody just exists and fits in easily? We weren't born misogynists. You are coping if you think that way.

Retards think some men get along really well with women because they are not misogynistic. In reality, they didn't have the opportunity to develop misogynistic ideas because they were never treated like trash by women and always got along with them. It's the other way around, retards.

No matter how smart I was, how funny I was, how friendly I was, how helpful I was. Nobody wanted me nearby. They weren't quick to hide their faces in disgust. They couldn't care less. I want society to fuck itself.
[UWSL]I understand you perfectly, I have also lived it ... you try to emulate one personality, another, another, another, a thousand ways and nothing works ... they detect that you are not NT like a dog detects with its nose all kinds of substances that humans cannot detect. Maybe you can fool them for a while, minutes, hours or even days, but in the end they end up discovering you, that you are a weird, creepy, loser.:feelscry:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
You know what OP?, you need 3mm longer ja... I mean personality!!!!!
Stinky inkwell go grow some personality

You know what OP?, you need 3mm longer ja... I mean personality!!!!!
Stinky inkwell go grow some personality
20211020 155401

I never really tried to fit in and Im proud of that

[UWSL]I understand you perfectly, I have also lived it ... you try to emulate one personality, another, another, another, a thousand ways and nothing works ... they detect that you are not NT like a dog detects with its nose all kinds of substances that humans cannot detect. Maybe you can fool them for a while, minutes, hours or even days, but in the end they end up discovering you, that you are a weird, creepy, loser.:feelscry:[/UWSL]
They instantly know it just by looking at your face.

Personality is a meme.
Just be a low inhib azzhole but never be a nice guy simp

Yes, very true. I was complacent and naively helpful towards people who only wanted to denigrate me for their amusement.

In the commune I lived in, I asked a youth to stop masturbating near me because of how disrespectful and counterproductive it was. The result was having dice thrown at my door each night.

I literally just outed myself as non incel so am trying to post as much positive advice before I get banned. True high IQ is understand that when you thought you were funny and no one agreed, you weren’t as funny as you thought. When you thought you were smart and no one agreed. You weren’t as smart as you thought. Ect ect ect.

feel free to suck your own dick all day long and tell yourself you were acting as cool as you think you were but if people aren’t resonating with it it’s not a fucking attack it’s just that you were wrong. Cry yourself into

I am generally depressed and calm/normal person you could say but I dont fit in anywhere not with normies/extroverts not with introverted normies not even with nerds/ geeks/ losers. Its annoying asf

I literally just outed myself as non incel so am trying to post as much positive advice before I get banned. True high IQ is understand that when you thought you were funny and no one agreed, you weren’t as funny as you thought. When you thought you were smart and no one agreed. You weren’t as smart as you thought. Ect ect ect.

feel free to suck your own dick all day long and tell yourself you were acting as cool as you think you were but if people aren’t resonating with it it’s not a fucking attack it’s just that you were wrong. Cry yourself into
You are wrong about me just as you are wrong about anything else you said.