Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I played a new game I invented during lunch.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So during lunch I usually go for walks so that I could ponder my subhuman existence. Today I just said roastie whenever I saw a roastie in my line of vision. It’s actually a fun game to play and I feel that it’s a good release. People might think you’re crazy but who gives a fuck, you’re an incel.

haha did you see that weirdo kid walking around mumbling toasty to himself what a loser haha *throws football*

Sounds pretty fun.

coldmachinery said:
haha did you see that weirdo kid walking around mumbling toasty to himself what a loser haha *throws football*
I say it loud and clear. Also it’s downtown where all the corporate Chads and sluts are, no risk of being hit by a football

ilieknothing said:
coldmachinery said:
I say it loud and clear. Also it’s downtown where all the corporate Chads and sluts are, no risk of being hit by a football
*throws briefcase*

coldmachinery said:
ilieknothing said:
coldmachinery said:
*throws briefcase*
Fair enough. Also so many roasties in high heels, I have to resist the urge to kick the heels

ilieknothing said:
coldmachinery said:
ilieknothing said:
coldmachinery said:
*throws briefcase*
Fair enough. Also so many roasties in high heels, I have to resist the urge to kick the heels
So are the women rich and successful too or are they just secretaries or assistants waiting for turbo Chad to fall for them?

coldmachinery said:
ilieknothing said:
coldmachinery said:
ilieknothing said:
coldmachinery said:
*throws briefcase*

So are the women rich and successful too or are they just secretaries or assistants waiting for turbo Chad to fall for them?
There are probably a few that fucked their way to the top