Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I play LudoWorld and Clash Royale all day

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
I’m too lazy to do anything else. Even play computer games. I just lie in my bed, listening to music and playing shitty mobile games. I should study for my finals but I don’t energy for it. There are so many things to do but I just don’t have motivation.

i maxxed my hogrider to level 13 without paying. Over for royalecels

i maxxed my hogrider to level 13 without paying. Over for royalecels
Nice. I never paid for any mobile game and even if I did I suck so much it wouldn’t make a difference. I tried numerous decks and lost most of my games. I’m currently 4800 trophies and my highest level card is goblin barrel on lvl 12.

same I spent lots of money on the fucking trays marvel game and clash Royale at one point. it's really over

I had max zap spell and could kill level 11 minion horde instantly
I also did that :feelzez:
I’m currently 4800 trophies and my highest level card is goblin barrel on lvl 12.
I was at 1 game from 6000. I played that game for at least 2 years everyday and maxxed my deck, but I got bored eventually of that grinding.

Incel trait: you can't win a grand challenge

Shit games ngl

Good luck with finals

I only spend money on food these days.

LDAR level 10000

Good luck with finals
Thanks friend. I’m extremely anxious about them they basically determine my whole future. If I fail I will probably kill myself. Or emigrate to another country and become homeless junkie.

Thanks friend. I’m extremely anxious about them they basically determine my whole future. If I fail I will probably kill myself. Or emigrate to another country and become homeless junkie.
I'm in a similar situation rn tbh

I'm in a similar situation rn tbh
Are you studying for them? What subject is the hardest for you? I’m scared as fuck about math. It’s not like I can’t solve the exercises. Because most of them are can, I just can’t write the solution properly and for a right answer without showing how you got there you only get 1 point.

Are you studying for them? What subject is the hardest for you? I’m scared as fuck about math. It’s not like I can’t solve the exercises. Because most of them are can, I just can’t write the solution properly and for a right answer without showing how you got there you only get 1 point.
I'm pretty much trash when it comes to language and biology tbh. But with math I'm fine. Wanna be a medic but I'll have to studymaxx a lot for the finals if I want to even enter to a decent uni career.