Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I plan to ascend while on holiday in the foreseeable future (just fuck mentalcels theory & Pussy Prophecy)

rockwell1488

rockwell1488

Navy Commander
-
A month ago I met a fellow mentalcel online and she's a cop in one of those shitty run-down parts of Russia (most of the RF is run-down to be honest)

She's a tough bitch - she says that she can use any type of firearm. As a mentalcel myself, this is a huge turn-on. A crazed foid, wielding a gun! She could probably shoot my right testicle from 50ft away and I bet she'd love to play-fight in bed, extra rough! Now...... some rules wouldn't apply to this hypothetical encounter, because it's between two mentalcels……... If it was a normal foid, then of course she would more likely orgasm from Chad, but a foid whose emotions are haywire will likely appreciate anything, like being fucked hard, even if she's only 10% in the mood.

I'm convinced that if I got a job and saved some money, I could use Google Translate to communicate with her and then plunge my dick into her pussy in a hotel room, assuming she shows up. It's likely I would meet her with a friend first, so I can have a translator handy, then I just need a few phrases to speak when I pork her, eg. a phrase to excuse myself once I run out of steam and sperm :lul:

90% of Russia is packed full of depressed, miserable foids on low salaries and we should use this to our advantage. Run thug-game, Orthodox-game or betabuxx 2.0 (the latter I will also refer to as gentlemanmaxxing)

Lending the lads a hand

If all goes well then I could help some of you guys by sharing whatever stuff I learn (language, culture, tips on how to find and fuck strange bitches). Assuming that I ascend, I will request a ban on this forum and I will start using other media and you guys can follow me on another site and maybe hang-out IRL in the future, because I know that not everyone here is NEETing, some of you guys have jobs and could travel.

I hope that you lads in your twenties won't give up yet.
The pussy is coming brothers, the prophecy shall be fulfilled! :feelsree:
All wizards begin the incantations :wizardhat:

Fun

I'm a really uptight character and I'm like Eddy from the cartoon Ed'Edd'n'Eddy.

ps. if you aren't familiar with Ed'Edd'n'Eddy, then you should know that a recurring theme is the 3 Kanker Sisters... 3 Beckys who live in a trailer park, each of them born to a different father (when they present their dad's robes, each robe has a different male name on it). Also there is only one Stacy in the cartoon, whose name is Nazz, but nobody can ascend with her because of her friend, Kevin.

"How about a complete image make-over?!"

"Is sitting naked in a wagon cool?"

"No lump head, it isn't!"

ok so youre not ugly, go fuck yourself pussyhole

Russia is easy mode especially the small town areas. If you're slav learning Russian is really easy tbh.

I'd probably learn some basic conversational Russian anyway.

language barriers won't obfuscate your face.

I hope you succeed boyo.