Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I plan on taking a shit on a femoid

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
I get back to my uni this weekend and I have this apartment that overlooks the entry way down below (I'm high enough up so you would not be able to identify my face).  Stacies and chads are always walking in and out so I'm thinking this weekend about getting super drunk and taking a laxative and and squatting my ass cheeks out the opened window and taking a fresh shit on all the chads and stacies down below

>shitcel. well that´s new

if you're certain you can get away with it, do it. just make sure you hit an actual chad or Stacy

Dont even try it. Even a flex from Chads jawline would blind you

avsky1 said:
if you're certain you can get away with it do it

I am certain I would not get caught. I think I would do 2 attacks, very quickly. Take a fresh shit, take cover, listen to the reaction down below like "grosssss ewwwww" and take another fresh shit after when they are still reacting

mrhaircut33 said:
I am certain I would not get caught. I think I would do 2 attacks, very quickly. Take a fresh shit, take cover, listen to the reaction down below like "grosssss ewwwww" and take another fresh shit after when they are still reacting

make sure to eat a crunch wrap supreme and 3 spicy bean burritos the night of

avsky1 said:
make sure to eat a crunch wrap supreme and 3 spicy bean burritos the night of

I have a sea food allergy so I'm thinking shrimp

Nautica1983 said:
Dont even try it. Even a flex from Chads jawline would blind you

Why don't you fuck Chad? Huh? You would love that wouldn't you you fuckin Chas worshipper?

mrhaircut33 said:
I have a sea food allergy so I'm thinking shrimp

Why don't you fuck Chad? Huh? You would love that wouldn't you you fuckin Chas worshipper?

I mean your picking a fight with a chad. He'd curbstomp you in seconds.

Lmaoo. Try not to get caught (srs). Incels have to deal harshly with law enforcement.

have a few beers first so if you do get caught you can fall back on being drunk

It's doable, study your ass off, get a high paid job, work your ass off, build capital, make friends with some oil barons in dubai, do some business partnership with them and arrange a dubai porta potty:

https://britmannia.com/2016/07/03/dubai-porta-potties/

wouldn't they see your asscheeks out the window, and i'm pretty sure if they even have two brain cells to rub together they would know what floor you're on after they identify you shitting on them

i mean good luck op don't get caught

At least you can blame it on being drunk if you do get caught

Nautica1983 said:
I mean your picking a fight with a chad. He'd curbstomp you in seconds.

I'll be up 13 floors above you fucking shit head

mrhaircut33 said:
I get back to my uni this weekend and I have this apartment that overlooks the entry way down below (I'm high enough up so you would not be able to identify my face).  Stacies and chads are always walking in and out so I'm thinking this weekend about getting super drunk and taking a laxative and and squatting my ass cheeks out the opened window and taking a fresh shit on all the chads and stacies down below

Can't wait to take a freshly squeezed shit outside my window

whogivesafucc said:
wouldn't they see your asscheeks out the window, and i'm pretty sure if they even have two brain cells to rub together they would know what floor you're on after they identify you shitting on them

i mean good luck op don't get caught

Lmao wtf do I say if I get caught!?

Should I have someone film it from a ground view and post it here LMAO

mrhaircut33 said:
I'll be up 13 floors above you fucking shit head

Dosent matter. Chad would squint his Hunter eyes at you causing you to ignite in flames.

I would pour piss over them from a bottle, real quick, without even showing them my hand

chudur-budur said:
It's doable, study your ass off, get a high paid job, work your ass off, build capital, make friends with some oil barons in dubai, do some business partnership with them and arrange a dubai porta potty:

https://britmannia.com/2016/07/03/dubai-porta-potties/

IVmWQol.png

Nautica1983 said:
 Dosent matter. Chad would squint his Hunter eyes at you causing you to ignite in flames.

I'd fuck any Chad up

Make sure to record it.

This guy is such a troll, how has nobody else realized it?

You’re gonna get expelled

I remember a chad threw a poop of his to a girl

y wudnt u just shit in a bucket first and piss in it as well? u cud aim better, with the added advantage of not being stuck there pinching ur loaf for 10 seconds

koreancel26 said:
y wudnt u just shit in a bucket first and piss in it as well? u cud aim better, with the added advantage of not being stuck there pinching ur loaf for 10 seconds

Water balloons perhaps? Or just plastic bags, filling might be an issue otherwise. Not impossible by any means but unnecessarily hard.

DNA testing can prove it was yours.

A Stacy whines to the po po, it's 25 to life for you

FeminismsCancer said:
DNA testing can prove it was yours.

Just add some chlorine.

Obviously just joking, seems risky to do this. Not large chance of success either from that high up i reckon.

koreancel26 said:

It would be funnier to literally shit on a Chas rather than transport a shit on top of chad

People back in the olden days, used to throw out their poop, and urine with a bucket out of the window.

PLS DO, would be extreme life fuel

mrhaircut33 said:

Lmao wtf do I say if I get caught!?

just say u have autism and your carer had to leave for a few minutes and left you unattended or some shit kek

Yodoyee said:
A Stacy whines to the po po, it's 25 to life for you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXwwPMq1bos

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXwwPMq1bos

cheers I ain't heard this song ever

idkwattodowithlife said:
People back in the olden days, used to throw out their poop, and urine with a bucket out of the window.

The streets of London in the days of modernization smelled like shit

Yodoyee said:
cheers I ain't heard this song ever

was that sarcasm? or genuine? 

if genuine comment, im surprised uve never heard that song kek its a great song.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
was that sarcasm? or genuine? 

if genuine comment, im surprised uve never heard that song kek its a great song.

Srs brah, I'm pretty ignorant. Only em songs I'm somewhat familiar with are "brain damage" and "just don't give a fuk" lol

are you the guy who made all those youtubes of you shitting on pics of fakecels from lookism?

get help dude

NekoStance said:
are you the guy who made all those youtubes of you shitting on pics of fakecels from lookism?

get help dude

Nah

I want to eat shit from females tho lol.

mrhaircut33 said:
NekoStance said:
get help dude
Nah
not sure I believe you

but get help anyway

NekoStance said:
not sure I believe you

but get help anyway

help about what? it will be fucking epic

mrhaircut33 said:
NekoStance said:
not sure I believe you
but get help anyway
help about what? it will be fucking epic
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM[/video]

NekoStance said:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/9Deg7VrpHbM[/video]

save that normie shit you just posted for somewhere else boyo

mrhaircut33 said:

Should i do it tonight XD