Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I plan on ruining my crush’s prom

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Some of you may have read my previous post.

TLDR: When I was in high school, I drank alcohol at school so I could talk to my crush. One day I got drunk and sang a love song for her in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

It’s actually only been a year since that incident. I was a third (final) year student while she was a first year student. I graduated shortly after that incident, and she’s now in her second year. She’ll graduate next year, and I plan on ruining it. The thing is, I still haven’t let go of her. Ever since I sang for her, I’ve confronted her several times at the gym but she keeps telling me to fuck off. So I’ve decided to get revenge one last time.

My crush will have prom next year. This means she’s going to walk on the red carpet while thousands of people are watching. I plan on jumping at her and hugging her until she falls onto the ground. In front of the entire city. There are fences but they’re short and I can jump over them. I’m very flexible so it will be easy. And luckily there wont even be any security. I will also get drunk so that I have the courage to actually do it.

After I’ve done it, she will most likely cry because I’ve effectively ruined her prom and embarrassed her in front of thousands of people, including her family. This incident will most likely appear on the local news, and I will most likely get arrested by the police and have a police report filed against me. But I don’t care. I plan on doing it anyway. I get excited just thinking about it.

All of this could’ve been prevented if she didn’t reject me. But instead she decided to be a slut and fuck other guys. I recently saw on my crush’s friend’s Instagram that she was at a party. There was a clip of her dancing. I had never seen her that intimate before. She was probably drunk and made out with a bunch of guys. Just the thought of that makes me furious. She’s not as innocent as I thought. But she can have all the fun she wants. I will have the last laugh when I ruin the most important day of her life.

put me in the screenshot

Good luck brocel, make it a night to remember :feelshmm:

TLDR: When I was in high school, I drank alcohol at school so I could talk to my crush.
low IQ and cringe

One day I got drunk and sang a love song for her in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.
Cringy af, holy shit how can someone be a retarded loser like that .... you made a fool out of yourself, not her.

The thing is, I still haven’t let go of her. Ever since I sang for her, I’ve confronted her several times at the gym but she keeps telling me to fuck off. So I’ve decided to get revenge one last time.
Just take the L and move on you fucking moron. You acted like an absolute retard, just learn from it and move on.

I plan on jumping at her and hugging her until she falls onto the ground. In front of the entire city.
You will be the one that will look like a retard, not her.

All of this could’ve been prevented if she didn’t reject me.
Holy shit, son, you acted like an absolute retard, even I would've rejected you. You got what you deserved, now take the L, learn from it and move on.

She won't be embarassed, no one is making fun of a foid privileged enough to become the "prom queen"; she'll actually just be worshipped even more than she already is for being a kween bravely resisting against a depraved sexual deviant attempting to assault her. They'll just want to publicly hang and lynch you like you're an escaped nigger in the 1800s. The payoff isn't worth it if it's worse for you than it is for her. :feelsjuice:

going to walk on the red carpet while thousands of people are watching. I plan on jumping at her and hugging her until she falls onto the ground. In front of the entire city. There are fences but they’re short and I can jump over them. I’m very flexible so it will be easy. And luckily there wont even be any security. I will also get drunk so that I have the courage to actually do it.
homelander-the-boys.gif

She won't be embarassed, no one is making fun of a foid privileged enough to become the "prom queen"; she'll actually just be worshipped even more than she already is for being a kween bravely resisting against a depraved sexual deviant attempting to assault her. They'll just want to publicly hang and lynch you like you're an escaped nigger in the 1800s. The payoff isn't worth it if it's worse for you than it is for her. :feelsjuice:
this

Dnr but whatever you plan to do, good luck

low IQ and cringe

Cringy af, holy shit how can someone be a retarded loser like that .... you made a fool out of yourself, not her.

Just take the L and move on you fucking moron. You acted like an absolute retard, just learn from it and move on.

You will be the one that will look like a retard, not her.

Holy shit, son, you acted like an absolute retard, even I would've rejected you. You got what you deserved, now take the L, learn from it and move on.
Yeah OP is a moron by the sounds of it

Don't do it. Nobody on this forum cares, and if you do it IRL you will be in big trouble.

Fuck the other niggers man thats based OP, just keep moving foward until the foids night is ruined

Sounds based, but be aware soysciety will give you a sexual assault charge and deny you employment/ neetbuxx.

Sounds based, but be aware soysciety will give you a sexual assault charge and deny you employment/ neetbuxx.
I dont know if they will deny neetbux but if it sticks as a sexual charge rather then some other kind, he will never be able to live in a normal area or get hired anywhere. In other words he is choosing a life of zero comforts from this day on.

I dont know if they will deny neetbux but if it sticks as a sexual charge rather then some other kind, he will never be able to live in a normal area or get hired anywhere. In other words he is choosing a life of zero comforts from this day on.

I’ll make sure that it’ll only be an assault charge.

I’ll make sure that it’ll only be an assault charge.

I hope you are not lying graycel

why are we allowing 14 year olds on this site again

cringe asf even tho i can see this as the plot of some hollywood jewish movie

this is an incredibly stupid idea but I hope your plan works out

TLDR: When I was in high school, I drank alcohol at school so I could talk to my crush. One day I got drunk and sang a love song for her in front of her whole class. I did it as revenge after she rejected me.

It’s actually only been a year since that incident. I was a third (final) year student while she was a first year student. I graduated shortly after that incident, and she’s now in her second year. She’ll graduate next year, and I plan on ruining it. The thing is, I still haven’t let go of her. Ever since I sang for her, I’ve confronted her several times at the gym but she keeps telling me to fuck off. So I’ve decided to get revenge one last time.

My crush will have prom next year. This means she’s going to walk on the red carpet while thousands of people are watching. I plan on jumping at her and hugging her until she falls onto the ground. In front of the entire city. There are fences but they’re short and I can jump over them. I’m very flexible so it will be easy. And luckily there wont even be any security. I will also get drunk so that I have the courage to actually do it.

After I’ve done it, she will most likely cry because I’ve effectively ruined her prom and embarrassed her in front of thousands of people, including her family. This incident will most likely appear on the local news, and I will most likely get arrested by the police and have a police report filed against me. But I don’t care. I plan on doing it anyway. I get excited just thinking about it.

All of this could’ve been prevented if she didn’t reject me. But instead she decided to be a slut and fuck other guys. I recently saw on my crush’s friend’s Instagram that she was at a party. There was a clip of her dancing. I had never seen her that intimate before. She was probably drunk and made out with a bunch of guys. Just the thought of that makes me furious. She’s not as innocent as I thought. But she can have all the fun she wants. I will have the last laugh when I ruin the most important day of her life.
Go ER on prom day

please dont be larp please dont be larp :feelskek:

Autism moment.

You should just forget her existence, instead of getting in trouble for no reason

Better take your shot now before you have a restraining order :feelsEhh:

You are bitter, vindictive, creepy, and "aspergcel" is putting it mildly. First, you gain nothing from this and it will make your life far worse for zero long term gain, second off, how is it anybody's fault that they aren't attracted to you? If you accept that attraction is dictated by biological factors outside of our control, which is what the blackpill is about, why are you blaming this girl? She can't help it. And third, you must have literal down syndrome if you think senior prom is the most important day of someone's life.

Instead of sitting around like a dumbass concocting schemes that truly only an autistic person could come up with, maybe you should work on furthering your own life and looking at your situation reasonably like a man. You gain nothing from this, you will make your life 100 times worse and 100 times harder, and your only reason for doing something so retarded is completely illegitimate from any logical point of view.

This is the most probably outcome.

OP is the kind of guy to speak Italian to an Olive Garden waiter

OP is the kind of guy to fart in a toilet and flush

OP is the kind of guy to visit a foreign country and give directions to locals

You plan on ruining your life even more.

The singing part was cringe af, maybe even your last revenge. But whatever i am waiting for the news

That's gigabased.

holy fucking based

This is stupid. You'll get beaten by the entire prom party and she get validation because of this incident until she's 90. Women are nearly untouchable today and they all have perfect lives. You won't destroy her at all.

absolutely brutal. I've been to parties and shit (inb4 someone calls me a chad- I'm not trust me) and everywhere is just pure degeneracy

I hope ur planning ur revenge OP

I wish you well make sure it is a sure-fire plan with no flaws *the clock is ticking*

dude dont know where he is going :feelshaha: what a novel

Don't listen to the niggers OP, make sure you scream racial slurs when you tackle her for extra basedness. I wanna see if you actually go through with it.

Are you suicidal or something?

Keep us posted, brocel

You should really watch that video of the tardcel who is facing years in prison for pepperspraying a thot that triggered him.